fighting or tricks- Brock x reader x Brian

HHEEELLLLOO!!! I am alive! this part has sexual references but it is all appropriate and a-okay! :) I am sorry it did take me so long to update, my bad!

There was yelling in the house that I shared with my two best friends.   The sad part is that they both love me so much.  The problem is that I love them too but I cant choose which one to date.  it was all nice and peaceful at first until they found out how each other feels.  every since then, living with the two has been... interesting needless to say. 

"Why dont you just shut the fuck up and walk away you little pussy boy!" I hear Brain yell. I walked out of my room and into the living room as I witness them argue.  It was obvious that they have not noticed that I was in the room yet.  They never fight in front of me because they dont want me to see whats going on.  I cleared my voice pretty loudly so the boys would notice that I was there.  They both looked up at the same time.  Brock was in a head lock as Brain quickly let go, letting Brock fall.  Brock normally refused to fight and was more nice about things. 

They both smiled and walked over to me, giving me hugs.  Brain's eyes suddenly widened. "Move muda-fuckers!! I gotta piss!" he yelled and runs off. I couldn't help but start to laugh.  Brock's arms soon wraps around my waist as he pulled me into him, hugging me from behind "I am so sorry that you had to see that " he softly whispered in my ear. I could not help but smile "no, no. Its okay" I said softly.  I felt soft kisses being placed on my neck as Brock pulls me into him more.  My eyes softly close as my mind begins to go blank.  I flinched as I hear "Excuse me!"

My eyes shot open as Brian pulls me away from Brock and into his arms.  "This is mine, thank you very much" He said as he hugs me, groping my butt.  I began to blush brightly as I soon find myself between the two men that I love.  They were careful with me, yet still fighting over me. I sigh softly and turn towards Brock and softly kisses his lips then turned to Brain and kisses his lips as well.  "I am sorry but I love both of you so much" I confessed as they froze for a moment. They stare at eachother for a moment before giving a soft nod. they both leans in and starts to kiss my cheeks and neck, both having their own side. "I guess we will have to learn how to share, now wont we?" Brain asked.  I softly nod.  Brock pulled me to the couch.

He starts up the xbox as Brain went to the kitchen.  After a few minutes, he comes back with popcorn and candy.  I sat in the middle as Brock and Brain sat on both sides of me.  Brock smirks softly and pulls up netflix.  "hey, you do know that Brock and I were acting, right?" he said softly.  "what?!" i almost yelled and looks up at Brain as he starts to laugh.  "Yea, Brain and I are actually dating and we both want to date you as well.  so we made a plan, and so far it is working perfectly" Brock said. "eh?!" I yelled and looked at Brock as he laughed.  I look between the two of them as they laugh at me.

They soon wraps an arm around me and cuddled as we watched Netflix.  I softly heard Brain whisper in my ear "want to netflix and chill?" then Brock whispered in my other ear "or Amazon prime and sexy time?"  For the rest of the evening, they kept whispering things like this until I finally gave in and Netflix and chilled with them both at the same time.