wildcat- flowers

//sorry....it sorta suck and is very cheesey//

Your P.o.V
Today seemed off. Tyler asked me out on another date but he said to wear something nice. I wonder why... He usually just stays home or does to McDonald's. What's he planing this time. I just hope its not like the coffee incident again...

Flash back a year ago

Tyler and I walked into my favorite coffee shop for our anniversary. We have been dating for a long time and it was just a small date. Our coffee was on the small table that separates us. Tyler has moments when he becomes.....clumsy like when he confessed to me the first time or when we kissed for the first time. Everytime something romantic that is a first, he becomes clumsy. He went to reach into his pocket, knocking his cup over, which hit my cup and hot coffee spilled all over my lucky dress. Sadly, my dress was ruined.... I never let that down. I never found out what he was reaching for.
End of flash back.

I got into a cute (( your choice on what ya wear)). He loves this outfit on me, even if he never said it, I can tell. I get a text and check my phone. It said to meet at the dock where he confessed. I got my keys and headed out the door. I got into my car and finds that my favorite song was playing. Everything was going perfect! Maybe a little too perfect. I started to drive to the dock. ((And died...jk jk ^.^; please don't kill me)). I parked my car into a good parking spot.

I got out to see the sun set perfectly. I look at the sand that had a rose on it, no thorns. What? I thought. I looked up to see a trail of roses. I followed the trail, picking up rose after rose. After I followed the trail and picked up all the roses, I found Tyler. He was in a normal t shirt and jeans, spacing out. "Tyler!" I called out.
He jumped and smile at me. "(Y/n)! Oh!"

He smiled nervously "can you....close your eyes?" He asked. I give a small nod and closes them. "Okay, make sure to keep them closed till I say so." He softly presses his lips to mine. After a moment he pulls away. I kept my eyes closed and I heard softly shuffles. " (y/n)... We have been together dating for 4 years now" he started. "5 years " I corrected him and giggles. "What fucking ever! Anyways! My best memories has always been with you and you make me show the dumbest smiles and makes me do the dumbest shit. I can't imagine being without you or with anyone else....open your eyes." He said. When I open my eyes I see him on one knee with a little box open with a ring.

My hands flew to cover my mouth as he spoke "will you make me the most luck guy in this fucking world and marry me already?" He ask as his face started to grow red. "Fuck yes" I replied. He slid the ring onto my finger. He stood up and kisses me. He tripped on a nail and we both fell off the dock into the water. What a clumsy guy. I love him so much I thought to myself. I kissed his lips then swam to the shore. "Sorry you lost your flowers" he said. I shook my head and said

"They are our flowers "