mini ladd- good bye hurts

// :3 like vote and comment! Keep calm and don't care//
You P.o.V.
Everyday I would go over to mini Ladd house, other known as Craig. We have been together for almost two years now. We have our ups and downs. We always seems to get better and stronger. Craig is my world. I walk into his house, like I normally do, except I was early. I walk in and sits on the couch, waiting for Craig. I waited a few minutes and starts looking for him, only to find him recording....again. He has been recording so much lately.

I walk in and finally realize that he was skyping some one...and flirting. I froze when I saw his screen was a girl and he was just flirting with her. I was out of camera range so they did not see me. Craig finally said good bye and turned it off. When he turned around to see me, his eyes widened.

Craig P.o.V.

I was practicing with my old child hood friend how to flirt so I could be smooth with(y/n) because everytime I try flirting.....it turns south...quick. I am also going to live with nogla starting tomorrow in Ireland. I notice the time and said my good bye. I turn my chair around to see (y/n) in tears. My eyes widened as I see her, surprised. "Hey.. What's wrong?" I get out of my chair and takes a step towards her, only to have her step away. He shook her head softly.

"You... You cheater!" She cried. "No! No! No! It's not like that!" I said. I was going to explain myself when she ran out of the room. "(Y/n)!" I called out and ran after her.

Your P.o.V.

I ran out of the room, crying. I didn't want to hear the excuses! Everybody told me he would cheat! I should of listen! How could I be so stupid?! I thought. I ran out side and down the street. Craig was running after me, calling my breath. I was slowing down and came to a stop. Craig ran behind me and tackled me into a hug. I froze in his embrace.

Craig P.o.V.

I ran behind her for a few blocks, calling out to her. "(Y/n)! Please wait!" I yelled. She slowly slowed down to a stop. She stopped in the middle of the road as a speeding car raced towards her. I ran to her and tackled her to the side on the road, hugging her close to me. "Are you crazy? You could of died. Be more careful" I said, pulling her into me more. "Don't make me say good bye like that. Please" I said "I was flirting with her as practice. I want to flirt with you but I keep messing up. The girl is a child hood friend. I am also leaving to live with Nogla for a month tomorrow. "

Your P.o.V.
I started to cry, hearing him. "No....don't go." I hug him into me for a while.
Time skip to a month later
I waited at the air port for my mini. We would Skype and he was right. He can flirt with me now! It's great! I waited for him till I get a text.

C: hey, I am going to be late
Me: how late
C: no clue. Might never come back
Me: what?! What are you talking about?!!
C: plane is not right. One of the engines are on fire.
Me: Creig! This better not be good bye!!!
C: if so, it would be a sad good bye
Me: good bye hurts
C: I know. Let's think of it as see you later.

//YOU CHOOSE THE ENDING!! Love ya! Keep calm and don't care!//