Cartoonz- I'm coming

Finally I am doing Cartoonz!! I have other people I still have to do, thank you for waiting <3  I will try to take requests but please be thoughtful!  I will try my best to keep giving good quality stories and I can work on books. Right now I am also working on another book as well! please feel free to comment or message me privately! Thanks again and enjoy!

 Your p.o.v.

I sigh softly as I stare down at a photo of Luke (Cartoonz). I could not  help but sigh, missing him.  Luke joined the military to help out with the war against //dat ass! jk jk//  another country.  He has been gone for a few months and isn't supposed to return for another two months.  I put his photo back on the shelf and walked around the empty house.  I slowly made my way to the kitchen and got myself a cookie. I didn't leave the house much because of my creepy neighbor.  He likes to touch and stare at people.  He creeps me out and Luke never did like him. 

I walked out to the couch and sat down, nibbling on my cookie. i turned on the TV and watched some (TV show).  I glanced at my phone, which had me and Luke as the lock screen.  It was almost noon. Time to go to the local school. I get up and changed my outfit.  While Luke is gone, I picked up substituting as a small hobby and to pass the time faster.  I walk out my door and practically ran to my car.  Of course, my neighbor watching my every move.   I buckle up before driving off to the school which was about 15 minutes away.  It took a while to find a good parking spot.  'How many people are here? jeez' I thought as I finally parked.  I get out and walks inside. I do the normal sign in and goes to a class that I sub for a lot.  Their teacher is out a lot, about to have a baby soon.  I walk in and smiles as I go to the front of the class.

I write down the assignment and start to teach the class, the whole time Luke was on my mind.  I miss him like crazy! Today is the day he asked me to marry him a year ago, before he left for the war. We promised, when he came home and the war was over, we would get married.

Half way through the class and the lesson, I was stopped.  The principal stood at the doorway. "Excuse me.  I am sorry for interrupting and all but there are some people here to see you" He said.  He stepped aside as he allowed a few soldiers walk in.  My mind was racing.  I knew what happened. Luke is dead. I started  to cry as Evan walked up to me, one of his friends.  He looked into my eyes. "(y/n).... We are here to tell you something very important.  Luke was a strong and brave man. At times he was so stubborn.  He would have been a lucky man to be with you.  He loved you with all his heart. He would want me to give this to you" he said as he handed me a letter. I quickly opened it and stared at the writing, slightly confused.

"Turn Around"

I slowly turned around. What I saw caused me to cry more. I dropped the letter and ran to Luke. I jumped into his arms as he tightly hugged me.  All that we did for the next five minutes was hug each other and kiss.  Luke was alive! he is here!! "I thought you would not be home for another two  months!" I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.  He just smiled.  "Well, I was sent home in honor. " He kissed my cheek before pulling his pant leg up to show his leg was replaced with a mechanical one. "Both of my legs are fake, but i am alive none the less"

I just hugged him and kissed him as my heart raced. I love this man so much!! I never want to leave his side. He means the world to me.