vanoss - smile

Your p.o.v

I could not help it. Everything in my life was falling apart. Nothing ever went right anymore. I walked out of my house and run down the street. I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted it to all end. I bump into a chest "s-sorry " I said softly.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing being out so late? It's almost midnight and it's raining.  Come on. Let's go to my house" the muscular voice said calmly to me. I softly nod, I knew Evan's voice by heart. I didnt need to look at him.   We slowly start to walk to his house. I just stares at the ground without saying a word, letting the rain hit me.

After we finally get to his house, we were dripping wet from the rain. By the time we get to his house, the rain was falling harshly as thunder roars in the night sky.  I slide off my sweater as even my shirt was dripping wet.

"Look, (y/n).... you can take a warm shower. I'll give you some clothes to borrow. I live alone after all" He said softly. I nod and walks to his bathroom.  I got undressed and sat in the shower, letting the warm water fall down my body.  After about an hour I get out to see some clothes. I put on the baggy shirt and shorts.  I walked out and sat on the couch. I covered up with a blanket. When I looked up, Evan was standing in front of me with a top hat. "I want to see you smile so that is my goal for the night" He said proudly.

He cleared his voice and started "how does a sponge rip through a steel wall?"He asks. I softly shrug. He just smiles "the kind that lives in a pine apple under the sea!" (Sponge bob reference lol) I could not help it but start to smile a little bit. 

He noticed my smile "what pizza place do you not do to?"   I shrugged and he smiles "Freddy's!" I softly giggle. He seemed encouraged by it "a clown passed away and his whole family came.... in one car!"  He had a large smile. I giggle and starts to smile. "And for my final joke,  what do you call a magical owl?" He asked.

I shrug "no clue"  "hoodini!" He laughed. His laugh caused me to laugh.  His jokes were too cheesey. I smiled and laughed because of him. I love Evan so much. He wants to see my smile. I always want to see his smile too.