mini ladd- be strong

Your p.o.v
Mini and I ran through the building as we heard yelling from behind. "Keep running! Lui is outside with the helicopter " mini yelled
I nodded and kept running with the stolen brief case in my hand. We soon make it outside and sees Lui in the helicopter. Yet, there was a problem. Lui was dead. My best friend. Dead.

Mini pulled out the lifeless body and got in. As he started it up, I felt a sharp pain in my side and chest. I barely get into the helicopter. I lean back as mini lifts off. I didn't realize I was bleeding till we land back at our hide out. The whole crew came to greet us. I stay in the helicopter, in pain as mini puts his head in his hands, grieving for our lost friend.

"What the fuck happened? Where is Lui? Wh- Nogla! Get a bed ready for (y/n)! She needs help! " vanoss yelled. I could tell mini stared at me in horror. I was engaged to him after all. Vanoss carefully picked me up and sets me down on a prepared bed. I could hear mini running to my side "come on (y/n)! Be strong! Stay with me!" He begged. I couldn't respond. I felt so weak.

I could feel hands moving on me, trying to help me. I didn't mind to look. I was just lost in Mini's beautiful eyes. I just stared at the sadness and tears. I slowly start to speak softly "be....str..ong...for...me" I couldn't help it but close my eyes. I was so tired. Soon, darkness took over. Yet, I was strong.

Mini ladd p.o.v

I cried and yelled for my wife to be as she closed her eyes "no! Stay with me! Don't die (y/n)! Please!" I scream and touches her soft face. I felt Nogla take my left side and Delirious take my right side. They forced me away from (y/n)'s body. They ended up having to lock me in my room. I waited for what felt like years will vanoss walk in.

"Mini...(y/n) is barely alive. But there is a problem. She can live on her own mainly....but we don't think she is going to wake up. Ever" He said softly. I felt my heart shatter at the news
"I need to see her. Please " I didn't realize I was crying until vanoss handed me a tissue and nods. He led me to (y/n). She was laying in bed, machines hooked up to her to make sure she was alive.

I walk to her bed side and lays with her. It's okay. You don't have to be strong anymore. I'm here" I said as I start to cry. I could tell she heard me. I keep telling her she was amazing and that she was done. At exactly 3:43 am, her heart stopped. I didn't let the guys revive her. I wanted time alone. With my strong (y/n).

Vanoss p.o.v
"Within 2 days, we have lost 3 of the strongest willed people and the brightest. Lui was killed in action by a sniper. (Y/n) passed away by gun shot wounds to the chest and stomach. And Mini Ladd. He over dosed himself to stay with (y/n)....they are all....damn it...they all should not have died. They are amazing people. They..
.they are all strong " I said at a crew funeral, as I try to not cry in front of crew, who were already I tears