Lui! - computers

//okay so this might get so cheesey....you just might taste it//

You P.o.V.
Great! That's just great! My computer is over heating, lagging and is so slow! Why?. Have to call someone.....why cant I know how to do this? I think to myself as I dial the computer company. I had a rude man pick up. I fought with him for an hour. AN HOUR!!! I finally ended the call and they were sending a guy to fix my computer tomorrow.

Time skip cuz....I don't know

I sat on my couch, completely annoyed. He is late! How can he be a half hour late! I thought. Just then there was a knock on the door. Finally! I get up and opens the door to see a guy a little taller then me. He wore a red sweater with tan/white long shorts....and flip flops... Why flip flops? But he actually looked kind of attractive.
"Hey! You there lady?" He asked, being me back "uh.. Ya sorry. You the guy to fix my computer?" I asked. He just nodded. "Okay come on" I said, letting him in. I lead the way to my recording room that had the broken computer. Yea. I am a YouTube that is popular. My name is (YouTube/name).
"Wow. Nice set up! What's your name?" He asked as he starts to check out my computer. "(Y/n) what's yours?" I said. He replied with "Lui!" As he checked out the computer he writes some things down. He finally gets up and looks at me. "So you have a number of things wrong." He looked at his notes and smiles some. He reads off some things wrong and out of no where, in a kids voice he says "and last of all, I don't have your digits girl! I wanna meet you again when I'm free"
I started to laugh and smiled. "Yea yea. Start fixing the computer and I will go wrote down my number." He nodded and got to work as I went to my kitchen. I write down my number and makes him a sandwich. I come back and puts it on the table by him. He didn't say anything or look at me, focused on the computer. I smile and walked out he looks so cute like that. I went to the living room and sits on the couch, turning on the TV to play GTA V on my Xbox.

Time skip!! Bet you didn't see that coming!!!

After a while Lui comes out to the living room and watches me play. I didn't notice for a while till I hear "holy crap!!! I know who you are!" I flinched and almost fell off my couch. I look up at him, "what? What are you talking about?" I asked, getting up. His face was bright and happy. "Your (YouTube/ name)! I follow you on YouTube and twitter! Your amazing! Why haven't you done a face reveal?" He asked. I shrug "don't want all the attention." Was all I said. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me. We both talk for a while. Well. My computer is fixed and I think I might be falling for Lui. This could be interesting. Guess the computer helped my love life.