Daithi de nogla- part 2

This is part 2!! Yay!! *hears cricket* ...i get it! Anyways here! Vote, comment!
Keep calm and don't care!

David P.O.V

I watched her as she fell asleep (not in a creepy way) and smiled softly. She looks so cute and relaxed. I smile softly as I held her in my arms. I looked around to see the others guys, all asleep. I shrug some and closed my eyes, falling asleep, holding (y/n).

Time skip

Your P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes and grumbled at the light. I close my eyes again and cuddled into something warm.' Warm? ....wait.....warm?! I look over to see that I was sleeping with David! My face grew warm 'oh god, I'm blushing ' I thought. I tried to get up, but an arm was around my waist, holding onto me. After a few minutes of struggling, I gave up. I looked at David and smiled some. 'He looks so cute sleeping. I really like him, but I don't want to ruin out friendship.' I thought to myself.

"Well, what he doesn't know won't kill him" I whisper softly. I take a deep breath and places my hand on his cheek. I slowly leans in and our lips connect. I heard Lui grumble, starting to wake up. It scared the shit out of me and I pulls away.

I close my eyes and lays my head on David's chest, pretending that I was still asleep.

Lui P.O.V. ( plot twist!!)

As grumbled as I woke up, not wanting to get up. I see David and (y/n) sleeping to together. 'Damn it! I want her! I really like her! But I can't do anything about it!' I yell in my mind. I knew I had a hurt expression on my face as I got up. I let out a sigh and stands up. 'What she doesn't know won't kill her' I thought as I go to (y/n). I carefully move her and leans down, kissing her. I felt someone punch my side, causing me to pull away from the kiss. I look over to see a pissed, yet hurt David. "Dude, I am sorry... I really like her too" I whispered. He stares at me for a second "you knew that I love her!" He whispered harshly at me

I looked down and walks into the kitchen to start breakfast.

David P.O.V.

I glare at Lui as he leaves then looks down and (y/n). I hug her tightly and burrys my face in her hair "can't....breath" (y/n) whispered. "Oh crap. Sorry" I said softly, letting go. She sat up and stretches in her cute (f/ animal) onesie. 'Damn she is so cute' I thought and her face turns bright red "what? Are you sick?" I ask, slightly worried. "I...you said 'damn she is so cute' a-and I" she said, blushing brightly. "What? I said it out lou-" I start to ask loudly when I pillow became an acquaintance to my face. "SHIT! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Tyler yelled. (Y/n) started to laugh. She got up and headed towards the kitchen and my eyes widened slightly.
"Hey (y/n)! What are you doing? Let's play a game or something!" I tried to distract her. "I am only going into the kitchen." She laughed and went into the kitchen.

"The fuck man? Why are you so worried?" Tyler asked. "Lui kissed her. He likes her.... And so do I. But if we don't tell her, Lui and I both have a chance to take her heart." I said. Tyler sighed "you are all acting like you are in fucking high school" we got up when we heard crashing in the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Lui yelled from the kitchen. Lui runs out of the kitchen, carrying (y/n). "What the fock happened?!!" I yelled. Lui looked at her in pain. "I don't know! She was fine, helping me cook one moment! Then the next she passed out and got seriously burned!" Lui panicked and pulled out his phone to call 9-1-1.

I am so sorry for the cliff hanger!! Part 3? Let me know! Message me or comment! Thanks
Keep calm and don't care!!