mini ladd- scars (endings)

Here are the wrong endings for Mini ladd. Also, if you guys can give me good pictures for the future I would love that!

When the reader lives

I felt darkness take over. I could hear soft muffled people talking and sounds. Slowly, I couldn't hear any more. It was all just.....black. when I could, I slowly start to open my eyes. At first , everything was blurry and hard to see. I blinked a few times to clear my vision. I saw my brother and Mini Ladd. They were both asleep, on each side of my bed. I looked at the clock to see it was 3 in the morning.

I heard mini ladd mumble my name in his sleep. I smile softly and pets his hair. His eyes slowly opens as he looked up at me. "(Y.....y/n)? Your awake!" He said and hugs me tightly. I could feel his tears on my shoulder "I love you so much. Please. Don't ever leave me. I didn't know you had so many scars. I'm so sorry for never noticing!" He said as his voice cracks. I spoke in a soft voice "I love you too. But you know that Tyler is going to kick your ass" I said. Mini just smiled and nods "yea, I know that "

END

Now this is the ending where you don't survive....

I could not see. It was black. I heard the door be kicked open. Warm and soft arms holds me tightly. My name is called but it's muffled. It's mini ladd. I can tell. He was supposed to come tomorrow.... I felt wet drops of tears fall onto me. Everything became clear for a moment.

"It's okay (y/n). The pain will go away soon. I promise" Mini said, chocking on his words. It sounded like he was crying, but I couldn't open my eyes. I don't have enough strength.....i... don't hurt anymore.

Mini ladd p.o.v
I cried as I held (y/n) in my arms. I couldn't stop the tears. It hurt so much. Her blood was all over the ground. I felt her body relax and fall limp, taking her last and final shaky breath. "No!! Wake up! Don't die!" I screamed at her, shaking her lifeless body some. I knew she was gone, but I didn't want to believe it.

My heart was so broken. A small box fell out of my pocket and into the puddle of blood. The box was a white soft box. What (y/n) will never know was that box had her engagement ring. I love her. She is the one for me.

I heard the ambulance finally come. I didnt want to go without her. I grabbed the same blade she used and put it to my neck. I felt a moment of pain before falling over with (y/n) lifeless body in my now lifeless body's arms.
No more scars for us.

Thanks for the support! Keep calm and don't care!