I AM WILDCAT- this little piggy

3rd person P.O.V

You sat on your couch, tried of being alone. You flipped through the channels, staring blankly at the screen. As you give a soft sigh when you heard the door. There was a tap....not a knock. A tap. You get up and walks over to the front door.

You P.O.V

When I opened the door, there was a little pig in clothes sitting. I stared down at him for a few seconds "uh....hello" I said, what the hell? I thought as I kneeled down the the little pig's hight.

"What up f*cker" he said. My jaw dropped slightly as I look at his clothes then at him "so..." I said, not sure on what to say. "I need your help to turn me back to normal. I hate this f*cking stage that asshole put me in" he said bluntly.

"My help? With what? I don't even know you." I said, starting to think that it's just a prank. He sighed heavily "I am not a kid! I am am a man and the asshole who did this to me said I need to fall in love and kiss my lover to turn back. I know you from your (YouTube/channel/ name)" he said, rambling. I slowly start to close the door when he ran in and got onto my couch "hey!" I yelled.

"Let me stay!" "Your rude" "shut up! I am going to stay!" "Fine!" I gave in. He was actually kind of cute as a pig. I sat down next to him and pulls him into my lap, like a little kid. He didn't more, just snorted. "My name is Wildcat or Tyler" "(y/n)" I slightly smiled, playing with his ears. "Will you stop?" He asked. I though for a moment (not) then replied "nope!"

4 years later

I walk into the kitchen to make breakfast for Wildcat,just to walk in to see a full grown man. I froze for a moment. He didn't notice me until I spoke "wh-who are you?" He looked at me and sighed "Hoo-dini. It's Tyler" he laughed. I thought for a moment. " but you were a little pig last night" I thought out loud. "About that.... I fell in love with you and have been for the last 3 years....so I kissed you while you slept on the couch...." He said with a soft blush. By face grew a bright red "it was not a dream?!" I asked, completely shocked. He smiled a cheesey smile, looking into my (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n), will you go out with this pig?"