Nogla- part 3

// sorry!! Here is part 3 for the Nogla story/ one shot!! Like always! Keep calm and don't care!!//
Last time
"The fuck man? Why are you so worried?" Tyler asked. "Lui kissed her. He likes her.... And so do I. But if we don't tell her, Lui and I both have a chance to take her heart." I said. Tyler sighed "you are all acting like you are in fucking high school" we got up when we heard crashing in the kitchen.

"(Y/N)!!!!" Lui yelled from the kitchen. Lui runs out of the kitchen, carrying (y/n). "What the fock happened?!!" I yelled. Lui looked at her in pain. "I don't know! She was fine, helping me cook one moment! Then the next she passed out and got seriously burned!" Lui panicked and pulled out his phone to call 9-1-1.

Present

Your P.o.v
When I opened my eyes, I was so confused. My arms and hands were in a stinging and burning pain. I slowly sit up on the bed to realize I was in the hospital. What happened? I don't remember any of this I thought to myself. My eyes scans the room as I stop the guys. Nogla is in a chair next to me, his head reading on the bed, asleep. Wildcat was on the bed, asleep. Lui is on the other side of my, almost the same position as Nogla. Mini Ladd is on a chair next to Wildcat asleep. When I looked out the window, it was night.

There were whispering outside the door from a few nurses, complaining about my friends and the fuss they made. It made me smile that they really care about me. I look at my hands and arms, staring at all the bandages and wonders what happen. "For fock sake" Nogla mumbled. I looks down at him and giggles as he slept. He slept talk just now? I lay down and closes my eyes, drifting back to sleep.

Time skip from the baseball bat!

Nogla P.o.V.
I was forced to open my eyes and said sit up when the sun hit my eyes, starting to rise. I look up at (y/n). She is still asleep. She is so beautiful. I thought. I lightly stroke her check with my thumb. "Ahem" i hear. I look around to see who it was to only find a jealous Lui watching me. "Fock off." I mumble. I got up and stretch. Lui did the same, in pain. "That position hurts" he mumbles and I grunted in agreement. Lui left the room as walk to the window. I hear a mumble behind me and turns around to see you sitting up slowly and rubbing your eyes. "(Y-y/n)... Are you okay?" I asked, worried yet relieved. She nodded which cause me to smile.

Lui comes back with a water gun and smiles when he sees me. "Your awake" he said as she nodded. "You going for it or not?" She giggles. Lui smile grew and nodded. He started to yell in his squeaker voice "hey! Get up! Where did you hide my Cheerios?! Come on you truckers!!" He yelled, spraying mini and wild cat with the water gun. They both yelled and got up, soon to be covered with water. We all started to laugh and I softly hugs (y/n) and whisper into her ear, behind Lui back "will you go out with me in private?" I could see the blush form on her face as she give me a soft nod.

//sorry it sucked//