vanoss - wanted pt. 1

This has a few warning. Please stay healthy and safe

Your p.o.v

I was so lonely. Everyone was just watching me. Just waiting for me to mess up. One small wrong move. I went to high school. It didn't help that I get bullied. My parents were never home and if they were, they fought. Not to mention the abuse. My home life wasn't the best. It was so lonely. No one cared.

Today was the day. My last day. No one knew. And they don't need to know. I was going to die tonight. No one would care, right?

I walk into the high school, trying my best to avoid everyone. I got to my locker and opens it. Once I got it open, a male voice echoed in my ear. I turn my head to see a Asian boy. "Hey, can you help me? I am kind of lost " He said with a Canadian accent. Weird... "with what?" I asked softly. He asks about his locker and first period. His locker was next to mine and we shared the first period together. We actually had 3 out of 7 classes together.

I helped him. I ignored over half the things he said. I just walked with him. I didn't want to talk to him. He caught my attention by poking my cheek. "Hey. I said what's your name? I'm Evan but my friends call me Vanoss "

"I'm (y/n). Why do you care about my name?" I asked softly as he smiles "cause you seem like a good friend. And I want to help you" I stared at him in shock.

"What do you mean help?" I ask softly. He softly grab my arm. "Cause I can tell you are depressed. I had a friend who was depressed. I wasn't able to save him. But I want to save you." He smiled. I could tell my cheeks heating up a little but I don't understand why. I don't even know why he wants to be my friend. He won't understand me. I shrug softly as we make it to the class room. I go to the back row, closest to the window and looks out at the snow. Of course Evan sits next to me. What ever. I stare out the window as he moved his desk next to me.

I sigh softly as class starts. I have to share my book and notes with him. The whole day!! Well. It was annoying at first but after some time, I started to enjoy it. I don't like him or anything. I mean, why would he? ...wait...what? Now I am confusing myself. At the end of the day Evan asked for my number and I gave it to him, without thinking.

I went home to my horrible family. My dad was a drunk and abusive as my mom was always high. When I got home, my dad yelled for another beer. My mom just yelled at him. I walk up to my room and locks myself in. I grab a small blade and makes small cuts on my arm. I felt the blood run down my arm for a good few seconds. I sigh softly and gets up, cleaning up my arm. I look out my window to my new neighbors house. I froze instantly when I saw Evans room was across from mine. Evan is my neighbor?! I see him wave and give me a small wink. I couldn't help but blush. What's going on?!

Keep calm and don't care