vanoss- may I?

Sorry for taking forever :/ school and work is a handful! But here is a new one shot! Keep an eye out for my story! And I am also coming out with a new story soon, which was requested! Enjoy

Your p.o.v 
I sigh softly as I walk down the hallway of the high-school.  There were only a few days left of school and this is my last time walking these halls.  I sigh softly as I took in every detail. Memories flew into my mind. I hear my name echo through the school over the intercom, calling me to the office. I sigh softly as I took my ear buds out and walk towards the office "what is it this time?" I mumbled to myself.

I entered the office with and looks at the principal.  "Hello (y/n). I know this is sudden, but can you help out a student." He said. I softly nod.

"This student is Tyler. He should be easy to help.  He just needs help to pass history and his culture class" I softly as  Tyler walks around the corner and puts his arm around my shoulders "hey there! Hope you don't mind but Evan is joining us to get help with history "

"I guess that's fine. Two birds with one stone?" I askes softly as Tyler starts to laugh "That's right! Let's go history lady!" He said as he grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the office. We walked into the library....well, I was pulled to the library.  Tyler sits down next to Evan as I sat across from them. Tyler was talking about hockey and games, being side tracked about introducing themselves.  Evan just stared at me the entire time.' Is he shy or just creepy?' I thought to myself. "Um Tyler, " I started only to be interrupted "wildcat" He said. I looked at him confused "call me wildcat " He smiled. I nod softly.

I sigh "okay wildcat, do you have your history book?" I asked. He shrugged "I lost it the third day of school " I just facepalm. "Really?" I mumbled.  Evan was silent until wildcat started to talk to him. Why are boys so weird!?! (No offence )

I open my own book and started to read. I hear tapping sounds and looks up to see Tyler texting. I snatched his phone out of his hands and puts it into my pocket "you will get it back after studying " I said. Evan quickly moved his chair next to mine to read with me. It was a little awkward when our arms were touching.

I roll my eyes and kept readying as Tyler wrote down notes and I explain to him what happened.  "Psssst Evan " I hear wildcat whisper. Evan looked at him. Wildcat held up a photo which I didn't see and I guess I didn't want to see because Evan threw my book at him "hey! My text book!" I yelled. Wildcat was on the floor laughing so hard I thought he was going to piss himself.

Evan quickly grabbed my text book and sat next to me again. Wildcat soon got up and starts to make kiss faces. "Shut up!" Evan growled. Suddenly wildcat grabs me and pulls me close to his face as he puts the book up to hide our faces from you. "This is so much fun" He smirked before being tackled. The fuck?

We were soon kicked out of the library and stood in the hall. "Well, here. This is my phone number and Evans " He said handing me my phone :what? How did you get that?!" All I heard was a soft 'hoodini' .

Wildcat soon left after I returned his phone. Evan smiles nervous "may I uh....wall you home? You know! To like uh study more!" I looked up at him and softly nods with a small giggle "yea. Let's go" I said. Evan sort of reminds me of a dog as he follows me. Once we get to my house, something I never thought would happen, happened.

Okay! That was a shitty chapter! Part 2 on the way! Tell me what you want to happen! Pleeeaaaasssseeeee? And keep calm and don't care!