Daithi De Nogla - pajama party. PART 1

Hey guys!! Please vote and comment and follow me maybe?? Sorry this one is so long! Tell me what ya think!! Hope ye enjoy!!
Keep calm and don't care!

Daithi P.O.V.

'Today....today I will tell her. It has to be special. But how?' I thought. I was playing GTA V and clearly not paying attention, thinking about her. " Daithi? .... Daithi~ .... Uugghh really? DAVID" (y/n) yells, which brings me back to reality. " huh?? Whaaat?!" I yelled, seeing that (y/n) killed me with a baseball bat. Everyone started laughing.

As everyone was laughing she killed Vanoss and Delirious. They both started to rage at the same time. "WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME OR SOMETHING!! WHAT THE FUCK! HOW COULD YOU?!" they said as everybody but me laughed. (Y/n) was dating already? I smiled some when (y/n) laughed a 'fuck off'.

Lui scared the shit out of me when he tapped my shoulder. Yes we share an apartment and he knew I really liked (y/n). "Hey! Let's have a sleep over! And my wife can come!" He said in his squeaker voice. "Wife? Your married?" I asked, surprised. Lui just smirked. "Yea! My squeaker wife, (Y/N)!" I raised a brow as he laughed and said he was joking.

"But really! We can have a few of the guys come over and invite (y/n)! Seriously" he showed his evil grin "and confess" I sighed " really Lui. I can't tonight I was planning to....wait..." I said then thought about it for a minute "that sounds okay but its a little last minute, don't you think?" I asked and Lui just smiled. "You asked them to come already, didn't you?" He nodded and ran to his room. I got off the game and stopped my video. I went to my room to get ready. I hear the door bell when I was getting into the shower 'Lui will get it' I thought to my self.

Your P.O.V.

I rang the doorbell and waited for a moment.Lui swings the door open in a monkey onesie and smiled. "Nice (fav/ animal) onesie!! It fits you!" Lui said in his famous squeaker voice, which always makes me laugh. "Thank you! So what's the plan for today?" I ask and walked in, sitting on the couch. Lui just shrugged and sat down next to me.

"Movies, games, I don't really know. It's a pajama party!" He smiled. There was a tap on the door. As Lui got up, Tyler just walked right in "move aside fucker! I am bringing the party!" He yelled, bringing in beer. Creig walked in behind him. I laughed as Lui face palmed, smiling. Evan (Vanoss) , Johnathan (Delirious), and the other guys could not come. Being far away or too busy of course.

David walks down stairs and I didn't notice, being too busy talking with Tyler about video game logic. David walks down in a towel and looks at everyone. I was shorter then Tyler so he didn't see me and I didn't see him. "The fock are ye all wearing animal onesie?" He asked. Everybody looks at him, including me. I blush instantly and looks away as everyone laughs. David blushes as Lui fills him in. I hear Lui laugh as David goes up stairs. I go back talking to Tyler

"Pizza is here!!!" Lui yells as he walks to the kitchen with pizza. By this time, David walks over to the kitchen in a giraffe onesie. We all have some pizza. About an hour later, we were all in the living room, watching a scary movie.there was 2 lazyboys, which Lui and Creig took over....by a 10 minute wrestling match. And a couch, where David and I sat.

I was watching the movie (it has lot of jump scares). Every time there was a jump scare, I would hide my face into David. There were also so many spiders... I hate spiders.

Time skip from the love of onesie

We watches some scary movies and some others. It was 3 in the morning and I was mainly leaning on David. I am so tired. My eye lids were heavy and they soon closed, entering dream land (you fell asleep basically)