Wildcat-Lets Party!

I smile sweetly as I sit on the couch next to Tyler. " Hey babe! lets go to the club and party!"  I smiled sweetly at my boyfriend.  I held his hand as as he looks at me before sighing "you know how i feel like that"  I lay on the couch, resting my head on his lap, looking up at him with my puppy eyes.  he finally gives up as he nods.

"Fine but I will stay sober and keep a close eye on you" he said and kisses my head. I quickly get up and runs to the bedroom. I strip quickly ans starts to get dressed into a dress and slides on some high heels on. 

Tyler  p.o.v.

I sigh as she runs off. I love her so much. (y/n) means the world to me and I can't even put it into words or express it.  I get up slowly and sigh.  I am going to keep a close eye on her.  No one will look at her or even try to hit on MY girl. I'll fuck them. I slide my shoes as she walks out.  I could not help but to stare at her.  She is so beautiful and perfect. I walk close to her and hugs her. I could not bright myself to even talk or say anything to her.   I soon had to force myself to let go of her. 

She then smiles and takes my hand before leading us outside to party. I get into the drivers seat as she sat in the passenger side. We smiled as I had one hand on the wheel and the other in her hand.

I drive her to a club and sighs. Before she could do anything I kept driving "actually I have a new idea" I said as I drove.  I soon stop at a big feild and opens all the doors.  I pull (y/n) out of the car and turns the music out all the way up.  I could see her smile as we started to dance and have fun, having our own. We had our own kind of party.

Sorry it was a really short one. I had an idea and it didn't work as planned Haha
Keep calm and don't care