Daithi de nogla - A lot more

Hello!!! It's NobodyCaresButYou!! And I will be updating and writing on my phone so be nice please!! This is my first time doing one shots! Thanks!!

Your p.o.v.

Here we go again. High school. I hate it! I always feel like people are staring or talking about me. What am I supposed to say to someone who I don't know?

I only have one friend (friend/name), but she goes to a different school. We have been friends for the longest of time now! Anyways! Back to the story! I was walking to my locker when the school councilor stopped me. "What? Is this about making friends again?" I though to myself.

"(Y/n), there is a boy here who I would like you to meet. You will be showing him around and helping him. He is from Ireland, so be understanding" she smiled, small wrinkles forming around her mouth from her age.

I slowly nod as a tall man stepped out from behind her. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped slightly. "Whoa....who is this guy? He is kind of cute" I thought as the councilor snapped her fingers, bringing back to reality

"This is Dav-" she started to say before the Irish guy interrupted her " my name is Daithi De Nogla....call me Daithi" he said with an Irish accent. He gave a warm smile and I nodded "(y/f/n) (y/l/n)" was all you could say. You smiled some, wanting to get to know him more. A lot more.

Daithi P.O.V.

She was so cute. She was shorter then me, her head barely reached my shoulders. Her hair was (h/l) and the (h/c) shined just right. "Nice to meet ye" I spoke. I watched her and all I could do was smile. My first day to this new school and I already fell for a girl. I would like to get to know her more. A lot more.

Your P.O.V

"And that is how your father and I met." I smiled, finishing the story. My daughter smiled innocently, not understanding. She was only a baby after all. Our son say on the ground and stared at me.

"What happened next?" He asked. I just giggled, rocking in the rocking chair. "Well, Your father and I started to date. In graduation day he purposed to me in front of every one. I said yes of course. We got married and had you and your little sister." I smiled and slowly got up and lightly rubbed my stomach "and soon a little brother." I looked at the doorway to see Daithi leaning in the doorway, smiling. All he said was "a lot more"