vanoss x renee

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I feel bad so I am doing a few special requests from you guys. I'll try to update more. My plan is to do the requests and the list then make up stories on my own :3

Vanoss p.o.v

She was amazing. Renee was so sweet and pure to me that I just wanted to hug her and hold her all the time. The only problem way, I always confused her with her twin, Amy. I love Renee but I accidentally messed up and asked Amy out. Now, she won't leave me alone! All I want is Renee and it hurts to see her alone. I'm stuck with Amy.....

Renee p.o.v

When I found out Evan left me for my twin, it hurt. I loved him but it's obvious he didn't love me back. I was going to confess. I guess it's a good thing I didn't.... Evan has changed some. He would always stare at me and look away sadly....I don't get it.

/ that was a background info for the story//

Renee p.o.v

I was so tired of being mistaken. I lost the one I love to my twin sister. How sad is that. That was 2 years ago and yet, they are still together. I think I should go to a club tonight. Get drunk off my ass and party to get him off my mind.

I get up and got into my favorite party outfit. I start to walk down the street to my favorite club. Cock-a-toos! They are the best. I walk in to the roaring sound of music. I didn't mind much for the song as I head right to the bar. Of course after a few drinks, Evan and Amy show up. Amy left vanoss to dance as. He slowly made his way to the bar to get drunk too. Hours soon pass as I blacked out. I don't remember anything from that night.

Vanoss p.o.v
Okay! I am so sick and tired of Amy! Damn it! I want Renee! I can't leave Amy or else she will release .... let's just say black mail.

I walk with Amy to a Cock-a-toos. Once we got inside, she instantly left me to dance with other guys. I went to the bar to get drunk. After two beers I noticed Amy?or is it Renee? I walked over and softly turned Renee to me. I smiled softly "hey renee" I said over the music. The instantly grabbed my hand and went to the dance floor. Her body was so amazing to mine. It was perfect. Sadly enough, I soon had a tent in my pants and she felt it. Renee drug me to the bar and ordered a shit load of shots. I smirked at the challenge. Let's just say I don't remember anything. All I know, I wasn't seeking Amy. I was seeking Renee, which ended up in bed.

I am so sorry that sucked! ! I didn't know what to do but I tried! Plus I am struggling with home life and all! I will try to update more! I'm sorry!