Mini- the notes

It happened again. My parents got into a fight that lasted most of the morning. My mother is crying in the bathroom as my father just plays on the computer, not caring.  I couldn't do anything.  I was quiet in my room as my eyes softly closed. I felt my phone softly buzz and I look at it.  Mini texted me.
(M- mini y- you)

M- hey, look out your window
Y-why?
M- just do it please? For me?
Y-ok OK
I got up and walks over to my window and looks outmoded I see Craig, my neighbor at his room waving. I smiled softly and waved back.  He grabs a note book and a sharpie and starts to write something.  He soon pressed it against his glass
'Your parents fighting again?' It said as I softly nodded. A sad expression came to his face as he wrote again 'don't worry! I would never treat you like that!' I smiled softy and blushes a little, lucky that he can't see it.  I got my notebook and a dark blue sharpie.
'Thanks. ' I showed him. I flinch when I heard a knock on my door. I close my curtains before going to my door. I open it to see my father there.

Mini p.o.v.

I saw her reply of thanks. I look down and quickly start to write something down. I put the paper to my window and looks up,  only to see that she wasn't in her window anymore. I sigh softly and puts the notebook down.  "So close " I mumbled to myself as I stated at my notebook with the words "I love you" in black sharpie.

I walk out of my room and to the stairs. I sit on the steps as I listened to my parents. All they talked about was business and planning my future without me. To be honest, they didn't really act like parents. I go to my room and starts to change my outfit.  I glanced at my window and opens the curtains. My eyes widened as I see her window was cracked open.   I saw something that no one should ever go through. I grabbed my phone and calls 911.

I waited in my room till the police arrived and caught the father red handed. I snuck downstairs and out the back door.  I quickly hopped the fence and ran to  (y/n) with a piece of paper in my pocket. I ran upstairs to see a shivering girl, crying and curled in a ball. I slowly walk over and sits down in front of her."hey" I said softly. She slowly looks up at me with tears. I stare into her eyes for a moment before realizing something. I mentally facepalmed as I quickly took my shirt off and gave it to her. She blushed softly and carefully put it on, too big for her. I got an idea and got up.

I went to her desk and froze when I saw her last note that I didn't see. It said 'send help'. I slowly picked up her notebook and her blue sharpie. I went back to (y/n) and sits down, sliding the notebook to her. She looks up at me confused for a moment. I slowly reached into my pocket and pulls out a piece of paper. I opened it and shows it to her. She looked at me completely confused. I looked at the paper and it had doodles and nonsense written all over it. "Oops" I said and got the other paper out of my pocket. I looked at it to make sure it was the right one before showing it to her 'I love you'. Her eyes widened as tears came into her eyes again. Her soft and small hand shook as she wrote 'I love you too '

She looked up at me and hugs me tightly. I wrap my arms around her waist, careful to not hurt her. "It's okay. You deserve so much better. I want to be your boyfriend so I can protect you" I whisperer softly into her ear.

I felt her nod "yea. You can be my boyfriend " she said softly and looks up at me. I smiled softly and leans into her, kissing her soft lips sweetly, only to feel her kiss back. She slowly pulls away as paramedics comes in. (Y/n) looks up at them "I'm fine. I don't need help." She said and they nod, slowly leaving. After an hour or so, it was just me and y/n in the house. Her father was taken by police and her mother went to the hospital. Y/n and I just layer on the couch together watching tv.

Your p.o.v.

I let off a soft sigh as I lean into Craig. His strong arms were around me in a protective manner.  I felt safe for once, like nothing could go wrong. I softly close my eyes. "Hey Craig?" I asked softly. I heard a soft yet tired grunt from him. "What should I do?" I asked. He thinks for a moment "well I am 19 and your 18. We both graduated high school so why not get a home together? " he asked. My eyes widened as I smiled. I kissed him for a moment before getting up. I ran to my room and comes back showing him the note 'of course! Let's do it!'

He just smiled and got up, hugging me.

A few years later.

Craig and I were in our own home together with a puppy running around. I was in Craig's lap, relaxing. I was thinking about how Craig has been acting weird. I felt him shift around some so I opened my eyes.  Craig wrote a letter that said 'I love you and you make me so happy' I smiled and giggled.  He pulls out an old piece of paper and shows it to me. It said 'I love you', that was the same paper of the night he saved me. I looked at him and smiles. He flipped the page and I look down 'will you marry me ' It asked as my eyes widened. I look up at Craig and he holds out a little box.

My eyes widened as I gasp. I take his hand with the pen in it and wrote 'yes'. He smiled as he slid the ring onto my finger. I turned around to face him and kisses him passionately. He smiles softly as he held my hips "I love you so much " he breathed. I blushed as I smiled "I love you too Craigy" he pulls me into him as he kisses me again, this time more heated.