delirious- feel my love

Heyyyy again

Your p.o.v

I sigh softly.  Of course, today of all days I feel depressed.  It is almost my birthday and I am alone once again. Delirious is out of town and my family isn't around. Shocker. Not really. 

Just for once, I want a good birthday with someone. I would love to have someone to hug me and hold me on my birthday. Delirious was going to because we are engaged but he had to leave. 

I sat in the living room silent as I stare at the tv , which was off.  I was silent, the house didn't make a sound. I hear my phone vibrate and instantly picks it up to see delirious texting me.
Delirious- D
You - y
D- hey babe. Stuff came up and I won't be home in time for your birthday again. I am so sorry

Y- it's fine. I understand

D-  are you sure your okay? I'm worried

Y-yea totally!

D- okay.  I'll text you soon. I love you

Y- love you too

I sigh softly as I put my phone down. I felt a pain in my chest. "Maybe inviting my brother over will help" I mumbled as I grab my phone again. I start to dial the phone number I knew by heart, my brother  Mini.  (Just go with it. I panicked!)

The phone ran for a few times before I hear "wazzzzuuuupp" which caused me to giggle "hey mini. " I could hear a mumble in three back ground  "hey mini, who is there with you?"

"Oh! Tyler is here. Mom and dad wanted to meet him but I guess they got stuck somewhere. " He said which caused me to roll my eyes. "Of course they did" I mumbled.

"So! Do you want to fly over to L.A. for your birthday?" He asked (I DON'T REMEMBER WHERE HE LIVES ;^;) I felt some joy as I quickly accept his offer. "pull start packing! I'll see you soon big bro!" I said and hung up before he could say anything.  I run to the bedroom and quickly got my suitcase out and starts to pack.

Mini knew I was fighting depression and was always there for me. He is normally busy around my birthday but I'm so excited to see him! I haven't seen him in forever! Before I knew it, my bags were packed and in the car. Off to the airport bitches!

I go to the airport and get on the plain. My earbuds in my ears, I slowly start to drift off to sleep.

Time skip by my 'talk shit rage quit' shirt!

I slowly woke up as I was landing in L.A. I get off the plain and got my bags as fast as I could.  I quickly ran outside to see mini there with 2 coffees. One for me and one for himself. I smile and hugs him before taking my coffee.  We get into his car and drives to his house. During the entire time, we talked about everything. 

When we got to his house, I went inside to my normal guest bedroom and started to unpack. "Hey mini! Because my birthday is tomorrow,  can we do something?" I asked from my room.

"Don't worry about it!! I already have the whole day planned out for you! It is going to be a surprise!" He yelled from the kitchen. "And I made tacos!" He announced. Once I finish packing I go to the kitchen for tacos. What? My inner bitch loves tacos.

I sit next to my brother on the couch and starts to watch TV and eat. After I was done eating, I slide my plate onto the coffee table. As the movie played on, I began to yawn and become tired. I lean back on the couch and against my brother.  My eyes slowly closed as I fell asleep.

MUNI LEDD P.O.V.

I smiled as (y/n) was watching the movie. I got up and took our plates to the kitchen. Delirious was hiding in the house all day. When I went to the kitchen, he snuck into the living room and took my place.

I was cleaning the dishes quietly. The movie ended and it became quiet....a little too quiet. I slowly walk into the living room to see delirious asleep with my little sis in his arms, asleep as well.  She is going to have the best birthday ever tomorrow

Okay!! Part 2 is on its way!!! Thank you! Can we get a few more people to follow me? My birthday is in a few days and I would love to hit 100 followers!!! Love you all!
Keep calm and don't care!