lui - best friend

//sorry! Writer block! I am trying! Please comment and vote! Open to ideas and request!!
Keep calm and don't care!//

Lui p.o.v

I sighed and waited for my best friend, (y/n). She was running late to the school. She always sleeps in, and I even woke her up early today. I called her like a thousand times before she actually picked up. I sit in the front of the school. I see her run up and hugs me "morning Lui!" She yells as we fall over

"HI there! Where the truck were you? We are on a tight schedule girl " I said in my squeaker voice. She just laughed and got up. Her laugh made my heart race. Heck, she just makes my heart race. I love her so much but I can't tell her. She is my best friend.

"Come on Lui! It's our last day of high school! Let's go" She said and takes my hand, running inside. The principal met us at the doors. "Hello squeaker squad. Get to class." We nodded and ran to our class, barely beating the bell. We sat down and talks to eachother.

Your p.o.v

I sat next to Lui in class, talking about school memories and our youtube channels. I loved Lui so much and I was going to confess today. But I found out this morning that I get to go to college, in Ireland. I knew Lui couldn't come so I kept it to myself. I didn't even tell him about me leaving soon.

I smile and talk with him most of the day. At last period, I had to tell him. "Hey Lui. Um...I am going to Ireland for college " I said and avoids his eye contact. He smiles "it's okay. I have a friend in Ireland. He can watch over you. His name is Nogla" He smiles. I could tell he had pain in his voice but I didn't understand why. I shrugged it off.
I was leaving the next day for Ireland which made me sad to leave my best friend. I didn't have the heart to but I had to. We talked about Nogla and who he was. I started to relax some. Lui gave me Nogla number. Lui and I hung out for the rest of the day

~~ 4 years later brought to you by deadpool~~

I walk off the air plane and out the building. I walked to Lui and my favorite hang out place. I hill with two trees at the top. I smile softly as I saw Lui there, sitting alone. He was looking down. Alone. I slowly sneaked up. I yelled "LUI!" And tackles him into a hug . He looked surprised and hugs me. "(Y/n)! I missed you so much! I love you!" He confessed without thinking. I blushed brightly and kisses him.

~~ 7 years later brought to you by Frank frog~~

Lui p.o.v.
My wife was holding our baby. We were walking up to our hill that had 2 trees wind together. It was April's first birth . I kneel down and starts to plant a new seed for a tree. To be honest, I married my best friend and had a child with her.
She is my best friend. No one else