h20vanoss- the picture

I finally got to this! Sorry it took so long. I will try my best! Also I've been asked to do some lemons sssooooo ya'll need to vote. I will only do 3 lemons. Choices are: Wildcat, Vanoss, delirious, Nogla, moo and Lui

Vanoss p.o.v

I walk walking around my room, more like pacing. I am so worried about delirious. I was just told he is in the hospital. Cause of that picture....we don't even know who took it. I kept pacing and all I could think about was Delirious. My teddy bear. My love. I can't help it. I can't get him out of my mind. He is all I think about.

3 weeks earlier by sharks eating cheeseburgers.

I walked into a loud house party that Wildcat was throwing. His house was so crowded. I walked in until I saw delirious sitting in a circle. Hehe he is playing spin the bottle. I sit next to him as he spins the bottle. It landed on me. My heart started to race. Delirious had no idea that I liked him. I slowly turn my head to look at him. Delirious stared at the bottle with a bright blush and a small smile. He quickly turns to me and plants a kiss on my lips.

The kiss was soft, yet rough with the taste of alcohol. I kiss back as our hands starts to intertwine. The others that sits in the circle starts to cheer. Delirious broke a rule in spin the bottle, you are suppose to kill the person, not make out with them. But hey, I'm not complaining. Delirious broke the kiss a minute later. We both just smiled, knowing we are a thing now.

Back to the present time

I walked out of my room and I grab my keys. I walk to my car and starts to drive. I was going to see delirious......in the hospital. He was beaten up, bullied and harassed all because of that night. All because we started dating. My mind was on delirious as I parked my car and walks in.

I walk to the lady at the front desk. She knew who I was so I didn't have to speak. "I'm so sorry Evan....he....he is in special care. No one can see him right now. He is also in a coma....the doctors don't think he will ever wake up again" She said. Tears instantly came to my eyes. I ran out of the hospital and ran home. I didnt even get my car. Once I got home I cried and sobbed. He was in the hospital cause of me. I walk to the kitchen slowly and saw a note. I puck it up and starts to read it.

Vanoss,

By now you know that someone took a picture of us kissing and showed everyone. That is true but I would never change that moment. I could feel the passion in the kiss, the love. I won't ever change that. And I won't chance us. I love you

Delirious.

I fell on the floor and cried, holding the paper to my chest and hugs it tightly like it was him. I loved him so much. I got a text on my phone. I get my phone out of my pocket and looks at it. It only had a few words from him.

I love you vanoss. I'm not dead. I won't leave you alone. I love you too much

Well that was a shitty ending! I'm so sorry!!! I didn't know how to end this!!!
Keep calm and don't care!