Delirious- base ball bat ⚾

//soo request is open still!! Vote comment and keep calm and don't care!//

Your p.o.v.

I was the only girl on the baseball fields in the middle of the night. I was pitching balls at the wall, angry. I was mad that my ex boyfriend broke up with me to just hook up with my best friend. How could he?! Out of no where, a voice breaks my train of thought. "I said hey! Damn girl " I voice came behind me with an addictive laugh. I stop and turns around.

There was a guy with a base ball bat. He wore a blue sweater that was open, showing a grey shirt. He had black jeans and a Jason mask. //think that's what it is//. I stared at him for a moment "you need something? " I ask as I held a ball in my hand. "Want to pitch for me? You seem pissed and it is kind of hot" He said, I could tell he was smiling.

"Uh...sure" I said. I had to admit, he had a nice body and was actually really attractive. I get to the pitcher mount and he gets ready. I throw the ball at him and he swings. The ball flies out of the feild. "Whoa..." I mumbled. We played all night, switching from batter to pitcher.

Time skip by laziness

The sun starts to come up as he sighs. I sigh, tired and sits against the wall. He sits next to me and I lean into him, tired

Delirious p.o.v

I smile when she leans into me "I'm Delirious by the way" He says. "(Y/n)" She replied. I picked up my favorite nacelles ball bat and gives it to her "you better bring this tomorrow cause I want to see you again" I smile and laugh. She sits up and smiles "okay. I'll see you tomorrow Delirious. And by the way, it's my base ball bat now "