Delirious- Teddy

//just a short cute story!! You and del is about 3 to 4 years old//

Your P.o.V.

My mama had go go away for a while so she took me to a....Anna...ma....Mar...mare.....I don't know.... Mama knocked on the door as I held my teddy bear, Mr. Henry! He has always been my best friend! Mamas friend opened the door and smiled. She scares me at times when she walks crooked and can't stand straight ((when she is drunk basically)). We walk in and went to the living room. Mama and her friend started to talk as I see a boy sitting with bears all around the room. I held tight into henry, not wanting to loose him. "Hey! That's mine!" The boy called and walks over to me, reaching for henry.

"No! Henry is mine!" I yelled and moved him away. "He is my best friend! I don't even know your name!" I held Henry away from the boy and close to me. "Jonny! Call me Del!" He said and reach for Henry. "No! Mine! My name is (y/n)". You step away from him and walks towards my mama. I crawl onto the couch and plays when Henry. Del went to his mama and talked to her.

" (y/n)... That's Del bear. Can you give it back to him?" His mama asked. I shook my head "henry is my best friend." I said. Out of no where, the bear was taken out of my hands and was given to Del. I stare at him as he walks away with Henry. My mama gets up and gives me a good bye hug and leaves. I sit on the couch and watches Del. His mama went to the kitchen and starts cooking.

"Why did you take Henry?" I asked. Del was smiling and playing with my bear as he said "Henry? No this is Max! Max is fuzzy and fun to play with!" He said. His mama comes out "time for a nap!" She smiled. She picked Del up and puts him on the couch. "Go to sleep" Del held onto Henry and lays down. I lay down on the other couch, sad. I close my eyes and falls asleep as his mama covers me in a blanket.

Time skip! Don't lie! You didn't see it coming!

I slowly start to wake up, feeling the fuzziness of Henry and held onto him. A smile forms in my face as I slowly open my eyes to see him. I look over my shoulder to see Del picking up his other bears. I sit up and holds my bear. "Thank you" I said and he puts his bears away and looks at me with a small blush "what ever!" He pulls out a bear of his own. I get off the couch and sat on the floor, playing with him. After an hour of playing, there was a knock on the door. Del's mama answered it, opening the door to show my mama. "Mama!" I said. I get up and run to get, hugging her legs, leaving Henry with Del. My mama picks me up and walks in.

She sat on the couch and talks with Dels mama and lets me play with him more. After a while mama said it was time to go, which makes me sad. I don't wanna leave. I stand up and so does Del. "Here. Take good care of him" I said, giving him Henry. He looks at me shocked and runs to his pile of bears, digging through them. He runs back with his bear and hands it to me. "Take my favorite bear! His name is Robby! Bring him back next time, okay?" He asks. I nod happily and take Robby "okay! Bye Del" I said as I leave with my mama. I love teddy bears!

//keep calm and don't care//