LeTs gO CrAzY!

Hey guys! The song that I was referring to is Nerves by Icon For Hire! I was listening to it as I was writing this! it influenced me! here is the Video.  Hope you like this story! I actually had fun with it! Please comment and vote! Ill try my best to reply to all, if not most, of the comments!

I was giggling, unable to stop as I skip down the hallway.  "I got a heart that gets on everyone's nerves!" I sang as I skipped.  I froze when the hallway split into two separate ways. there were doors on both sides of the hallways and flickering lights.  I heard a manic laugh echo from my right. I started to skip towards it as i giggle "Ready or not, here I come~" I continue to skip down the hall, following the manic laughter.

I soon stop at a door that I heard the laughter coming from.  I slowly push the door open to see a man with a clown face painted over his "took you long enough my little Teddy bear" he said as he looked up at me, in a straight jacket.  I walk over and undoes it for him " Well of course Del Del! Now lets go!" I giggled and walks to the door.  "And the guards?" I heard him say.  I look back at him " What? no faith? They are all knocked out! I used  your special gas bombs. They are asleep, counting sheep for a while." I said proudly.

Delirious looks out and around the hallway to see all the bodies laying on the ground, passed out. "Now we just need to get out of here without that stupid owl interfering with our special plan!!" He laughed manically and started to walk down the hallway.  I skipped behind him, giggling myself.  We walk out of the insane asylum with no problems.....well, until we got outside.

There was the stupid owl!! Night Owl. What a bothersome Owl he his. "Your doing to ruin date night you stupid owl!!" I yelled and started to run towards him.  I pulled out my knife in one hand and a bat in the other "Come here you owl!" I yelled.  Once a approached him. he knocked me off balanced with his leg while pushing me to the side. "Not now (y/n)" he mumbled with a sound of pain in his voice.   I looked up to see my Del Del attacking the owl and soon knocked now. My eyes widened as I saw my Del Del have a new founded hole between his eyes.  His lifeless body fell.  I got up and screamed, letting the pain and anger fill me up.

As I ran over to him, I was quickly taken down again, with no hesitation.  I screamed at him as I swing my knife at him. He kept dodging my swings.  He wasnt attacking me at all! He kept knocking me off balance and pushing me to the side or dodging my swings and attempts to cut him up with my knife! WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB OWL?

I scream in pain when I finally felt a sharp pain in my side. I look down to see Night Owl's fist inside of my side.  I was bleeding as blood covered his hand.  I slowly looked up at him before falling over, letting the darkness take over.  No.....I dont want to go out this way.

Delirious P.o.v ( few hours before)  

I sigh as I walk around with Nogla, Paper bag man, Lui, Mega monkey and Vanoss, Night Owl.  I was in my Batcoon uniform of course.  We walked around slowly in the air vents.  These guys has kidnapped my wife, (y/n).  To say the least, I was pissed and not in the mood to mess around.  We finally come across a room which (y/n) was in.  She was asleep.  It looked like she was hooked up to some sort of IV but the liquid wasnt clear, it was a green and blue color.  My poor Wife.... what are they doing. I started to move towards the opening before Lui pulls me back and points to someone entering the room.  We could not believe our eyes.

Mini Ladd walked into the room.  He wasnt himself.  Cartoonz, Wildcat and Moo followed in behind them.  What is going on?  Soon it all made sense. They all layed on their own bed as a man with a crow mask walks around, putting the greenish blue IV in them.  The guy in the crow mask was kidnapping our people and changing them to follow his command! It all makes sense now! He will never control my (y/n)!!! I wont let him.  I broke free from Lui's grip and jumps out of the air vent.  My aim was off as I landed next to the crow masked man and not on top of him, liked I planned. Shit.

We hear his speak in a chilling voice as I was joined by my team.  "my sleeping soldiers, open your eyes and raise!" He yelled.  Everyone soon got up, including (y/n).  "why dont we have ourselves a little battle!" He yelled, his voice echoing.  Before I could grab the crow man, Cartoonz tackles me "what the fuck!!" I yelled as the crow man got away.   We were all fighting off our friends.  Out of the corner of my eye I was Vanoss fighting (y/n). "Night owl! dont hurt her or I will kill you myself!" I yelled at him.  I went back to taking care of Cartoonz.  As I turned back to him, he had a brick over his head and swings it down, over my head.  darkness was forced over my eyes as i felt my body fall backwards.

Vanoss p.o.v

I yelled for delirious as I keep blocking and knocking (y/n) over carefully.  "I'm over this " I mumble softly. I punched  (y/n) in the gut just hard enough to knock her out. She fell over as I ran over to cartoons, trying to stop him.

I tackled cartoonz over. "Stop! We don't want to hurt you!" I yelled at him. He wasn't fazed and I was getting pissed. I got up and tossed a disc onto his stomach which shocked him unconscious.  I glanced at my team mates to see Lui and Nogla were awake and everyone else was unconscious "let's go home" I mumbled

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!  I am being mean and making you wait for part 2 cause I have not a clue what to do yet! Sorry!
Keep calm and don't care