vanoss - may I part 2

Here is part 2
Last time

Wildcat soon left after I returned his phone. Evan smiles nervous "may I uh....wall you home? You know! To like uh study more!" I looked up at him and softly nods with a small giggle "yea. Let's go" I said. Evan sort of reminds me of a dog as he follows me. Once we get to my house, something I never thought would happen, happened.
Present
Your p.o.v
My eyes widened as I felt lips press against mine.  They stayed there for a moment before moving away. I looked up at Evan as he had a bright blush across his face.  I felt shocked as he starts to move away.

Evan looked like he was hurt "i...I should go" He mumbles softly. "No wait " I said without thinking as I grab his arm without thinking 'crap! What now ?' I thought as I stared into his brown eyes. I lean into him and hugs him as his arms quickly wraps around me.  "(Y/n).....I....I love you" He whispered softly. I had no where to run. I liked him but I had to think about what just happened. 

It was like a dream.  I've dreamed of something like this my whole life. I suddenly feel myself being lift off the ground and carried to the living room.  He sat me down on the couch before sitting next to me. I guess he read my mind.

After a while of thinking, I lean into him and sigh "Thank you" I said softly.  Evan softly nodded and laughs softly. "Is that a radio?" He asks. I softly nod "yea. Do you not like it?" I asked. He stood up and smiles "may I have this dance? We can always study later" He said and looks down at me, offering his hand.

I reach up and takes his hand. He quickly pulls me up as we started to dance. We danced, hugged and kissed.

Next day at school

Evan and I walked into school, holding hands. I blushes brightly as everyone stares. A nerd with a hockey player. Weird but it actually works.  Wildcat noticed us as we start to kiss, of course , he ran over and tackles Evan "you finally asked her out you fucker! Took you long enough!" He laughed as Evan and I blushed. "Well yea dude!"  Evan smirked. Tyler piped in last second before the bell rings " I better not see you guys kissing all the time "

/to be totally serious,  you kissed all the time infront of Tyler to make fun of him//
Keep calm and don't care!