Mini Ladd- another chance

I looked out my window as the rain rolls down it slowly.  I could feel the coolness of the glass touching my soft skin.  My skin shivered softly.  I watched as cars passed by, blurred by the raindrops on the window.  I held my arm as I walk away from the window.  I look down to the hard wood floor and sits on my soft couch.  I look up at the TV as the news reporters spoke.  I didn't care enough to listen till I heard his name.  I growled softly to myself as I turned the TV off.  I know they weren't talking about him.  I sighed and goes to my kitchen, trying to keep myself busy.

Craig p.o.v.

I looked up at her apartment in the brick housing.   A soft smile came to my face as I saw her standing in the window, looking down.  I wanted to hug her in my arms and never let go, but I messed that up.  I am...well, was engaged to (y/n).  On our wedding day, everyone was there. Our friends, family and loved ones. Everyone was ready but me.  I left and abandoned the wedding.  I did not show up and ignored everyone who knew about (y/n).  I couldn't fall through with it.  I don't know what go into me but I can never forgive myself for it. 

Some people are saying that I am too harsh on myself but it was true.  I left her there.  The woman I love, crying in a church.  The wedding bells did not ring for her.  She had no idea what  happened. I let off a soft whine in my head when I watch her leave the window.  I can't believe it has been 2 years and she is still living in the same house.  She looked so upset and lost.  I looked around before running off. I know what I have to do! I need to make this right! If she is lost without me, then I am lost without her! I can't avoid her anymore. I love her and I know I do! No more hiding or running away.

back to your p.o.v.

I heard a soft knock on the front door.  I didn't want to answer it so I went into my hallway, and closed my eyes. There was another knock, but in a rhythm that HE use to do.  I glanced at the door and waited as the rhythm was repeated.  My eyes widened as I go to the door and open it.  There he was. "(y/n) before you close the door, let me talk to you. please" Craig said softly.  I softly nod and let him in.  I quickly start to clean up "sorry, I wasn't expecting anyone to come over" I said softly.  I saw Craig look around with some sort of disappointment  "(y/n)....I'm sorry I hurt you.  I wish I could take it all back. You know I would." he said as his gaze lands on me. I looked into his eyes for a moment before looking away.

"I don't know what to think or what I know about you anymore Craig. I'm sorry.  You left and abandoned me on our wedding day without a word.  I waited for you over five hours in my wedding dress. Even when everyone left and went home!" I said as tears starts to some to my eyes.  I look down and wipes my tear away. "I don't want to be hurt again.  I don't want history to repeat itself cause it hurts so much." I said, trying my best to not cry and hold the tears back. I looked up at him to see his reaction, only to see tears in his eyes and pain.   I stayed silent, not knowing what to say as I felt like crying. 

He suddenly made a swift movement, feeling his arms tightly wrapping around me. He rested his head on my head and softly spoke "I am so sorry. If I could take it all back and marry you, I would. Please (y/n)...give me one more chance. I won't leave you again.  I'm not scared and I want to spend the rest of our lives together. " He softly whispered in my ear.  I didn't know what to do. I softly heard him speak "Its okay. I know you.  You can cry.  I wont leave you again." This brought me to tears again and I couldn't help myself but cry.  My tears soaked into his t-shirt as his hold on me tightens.  I felt a soft sigh from his chest as he kisses the top of my head.  I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. "(y/n), why is your apartment so messy? you are normally so clean. Ive never seen you like this before" he said softly.

"When you left, I lost all energy of trying. I'm lost.  I haven't been outside in so long.  I don't want to be hurt again, I'm scared." I said softly into his chest.  He slowly let me go and offered a small yet goofy smile "Well, Big Dick McGee is here to help you clean and love you again" he said is his funny voice.  I couldn't help but giggle at him and nods. "I guess I could give you another chance but it will take a while for me to forgive you." I said softly.  He shrugged and smiles "to be honest, I thought you would not take me back." He smiled as he lets me go.  He walks to my room, remembering the layout of my home.  He comes back with a sweater that he bought me a while ago. He gave it to me and starts to brush my hair.  After I get my sweater on and my hair brushed, he smiled.  "Come on y/n, lets go get coffee together and go see a movie" he said softly and holds my hand in his large one.  We smile softly and starts to walk out of my home together.