One by One

Hey! So this may or not make sense!! It is all explained at the bottom so I hope you enjoy! please don't kill me! love you all.

Ever feel like you want to fly and sore across the sky? I have always dreamed of flying when I was little. I always dreamed of an owl, flying across the sky and all around me.  The little owl would protect me from above.  There was also a big bear.  He was soft and different.  He wasn't like the others.  He was special.  He would protect me from everything that was attacking me.  There was also a little pit bull and a pig that would defend me, so I wouldn't get dirty.  There was also a small kitten and bunny to comfort me when I felt alone or like crying.  They were like family to me.

There was also a moose that would come and visit, bringing a party with him.  He wouldn't leave you alone until he made you smile, at least once.  He always had a little robot doll with him that would talk to me and make sure I was okay.  He acted like a big brother, yet he was so small.  The animals and doll always made sure i was okay and protected me.  I knew I was safe with them around. I was never scared. I felt like I was at home and safe.  I knew I could do anything with them around.  They all liked me, and I liked them. 

These animals means the world to me in my dreams. But this isn't a dream anymore.  there is a reason they were only in my dreams....that is the only place they appear.  The only place they could appear now. I knew who the animals were and what they meant, but I could not do anything to change it, or even help.  I was so helpless.   All I could do was sit there and watch it all happen.  One shot after the other. One body fall at a time followed my screaming and crying, yet I just sat there.  I didn't hear anything. I just watched, motionless.  I couldn't look away.  One by one they fell. One by one, they became angels. They will always live on in our hearts, but not in real life. 

There was one last shot, the man shot himself as the last of his victims, yet he does not know the damage that he has caused.  The world heard and saw what has happened. The headlines talking about our hero being shot and killed. Right in front of us.  The nation will be silent.  A week later, a little monkey and a little cartoon man joined them. A year later, a little stuff taco.  One by one, they were leaving the real world.  One by one, people started to loose faith.  One by one it became more cold and lonely. 

It was to the point people stopped smiling and loving. It became painful to live without them.  The wind would whisper their names and tease.  I would sleep and see them all. I smiled and hugged them all. I was loved in my sleep and I felt so happy.  I wanted to join them and be with them all the time.  I could not stand being without them. I took a deep breath as I woke up for the last time. There was one last shot that allowed me to join them.  Join the people who made me smile and feel protected.  I am with them. A ( whatever you wanna be) joined them all. One by one, they all hugged and greeted me. One by one, I felt happy again.

What were the animals?

Owl- Vanoss

Bear- Delirious

pit bull- Nogla

pig- Wildcat

kitten- Bryce

Bunny- Ohlmwrecker

Moose- Moo snuckle

robot Doll- Terroriser

Monkey- Lui

Cartoon doll- Cartoonz

Stuff Taco-Silent Droidd

Basically what happened:

Basically you were at a con. you were in the front row seat, watching.  Half way through a gunner came in. He shot the place up and killed the banana bus crew before killing himself.  You watched the whole thing and didn't move, in shock.  Who wasn't killed in the shooting died on the way to the hospital or committed suicide. Only time you were happy was when you were asleep because you dreamed of the whole crew and you felt so loved.  One day you had enough and wanted to join them so you shot yourself.

Keep Calm and don't care!