thoughts about you

So this is a chapter what all the guys thinks about you.  Please don't fan girl or fan boy too much xD 

Evan (vanoss)-  i thinks (y/n) so much. All I want to do is be around her. I love how she makes my heart race and me act dumb.

Delirious- she is amazing! She is my world Hahaha! She also has a crazy laugh like me! I love her. If anyone else looks at her, they will become good friends with my bat (please don't kill them......)

Wildcat (tyler)- she is mine! F*ck  off!  Don't look at her and don't touch her. She is mine. (Your not good at sharing) shut up! I love her and she is mine.

Dathi de nogla (david)- she is so cute and funny.  She keeps my life in order.  I play with her a lot and the subscribers loves her.  It got to the point where she had to create her own youtube channel. I love her so much.

Moos nuckle  (Brock) - she is adorable and cute. I could be with her all day and hug her.  She is so huggable.  She makes me get butterflies in my stomach.

Mini Ladd (craig )- she is so funny and an amazing personality.  She gets along with all my friends and family. She also gets along great with my pets. She Is so fun and amazing. No one can replace her

Lui (In a kid voice for fun)- she Is so funny! She gives me cheerios, she plays with me and watches over me! I like her a lot. Hahaha (normal voice) I do love her. I am about to ask her to move in with me.

I NEED JOKES!! TELL THEM TO ME PLEASE FOR A ONE SHOT!
Keep calm and don't care!