Vanoss- NIGHT OWL

I sighed softly to myself "what am I going to do? Evan keeps disappearing for no reason" i said to yourself, sitting in a tree. I watch the leaves as a car pulls up. As i glance down to look, 4 men gets out of the car, not looking to friendly. I curled up into a small ball, hiding on the tree, staying quiet. The four guys walks to the house and breaks down my front door. "Good thing I was not inside I guess" I thought to myself. I hear things being thrown and breaking. They finally walk out.

The first guy growled "she is not here! Now what? We can't leave without her! Boss will kill us" he said. The other guy looks at him "then let's look outside" he motion to the tree I was in. The 3rd guy laughed "why would she be in there? Let's get out of here. We can lure in night owl a different way." They all got onto the car and left.

I slowly got out of the tree and went inside. I stood in the door way, staring at all the damage that was done. The next thing I knew, there was a cloth over my mouth, breathing in the chemicals. My vision went blurry then black.

Vanoss P.O.V

I was walking over to (y/n) house with a little box in my pocket. I have a surprise for her. We have been dating for a few years now. As I walked up to the house to see the door open.....she never leaves the door open. I jogged up to the door and my eyes widened at the mess and destruction that happened. "(Y/n)? ....(y/n)?! (Y/n)!! Where are you?!" I called out, looking for you. I find a note and read it. It was (y/n)'s bully.... (Bully/name)... My enemy in the hero business. I left for the night owl cave and called Delirious the come also.

Time skip to the bat cave

We getr in our kick ass outfits and gets ready to go. ( blah blah blah!!! Mini tiime skip to the location your at) Batcoon and I sneaks up to the air vents and crawled through, not making a sound. I stopped over a room where I heard the sound of a one sided fight and (y/n) cries "their dead" I thought. I was about to break in when Batcoon stopped me and pointed. (Bully/name) was there. Batcoon smirked and dropped a smoke bomb. I broke in and dropped down. I quickly make my way to (y/n) and untie you. I looked over your wounds with pain in my eyes. I sigh and turns to help Batcoon fight.

Time skip cuz I suck

After ever one was down and (bully/name) ran off I turned to you. I slowly walk towards you. Batcoon said some dumb ass words and left, giving me some private time with you

Your P.O.V

I watched Batcoon go up into the air vent, laughing him famous laugh and talking. It was muffled so I didn't hear what he said. Night owl made his way towards me with pain in his eyes. He kept staring at my wounds that I got from being beaten. I move away somewhere when I heard "I'm sorry" "what?" I ask softly. That voice sounds so similar to...it cant be... "I'm sorry you got hurt because of me" he said again. "Evan?" I ask softly. I slowly took his mask off to see his face. I could tell he was blaming himself for the whole situation. "It's okay... Really" i tried to comfort him. I closed your eyes and got onto your toes. I lightly press my lips onto his. His arms finds their way to my waist, pulling me in, deepening the the kiss. "Ah-fucking-em!!! Remember we are trying to escape here?" Batcoon asked. That's Delirious alright. Asshole ruining the moment.

Evan smiled some and picked me up bridal style. Somehow we got into the air vent and then to the car. Delirious drove as I leaned on Evan in the back seat. My eyes grew heavy from all of the action that happened today and fell asleep. The last thing I heard before entering the dream land was

"I will ask you another time"