I am wildcat- relax

Your p.o.v.
Life was so stressful at the moment. Everything that could be bad, was. I let off a sigh and sits on my boyfriends lap. "You okay?" Tyler asks softly as his arms wraps around me. I softly nod.

"I'm just so tired and stressed out. Between work, youtube and family, there is so much. And I don't get to see you often anymore because I'm so busy" I said, venting a little bit. He softly smiles and hugs me. I lean into his chest as my head rests on his shoulder . I put my feet onto the couch and got comfortable.

Wildcat p.o.v

I don't know how to help her. I just want to see her goofy smile and her dumb jokes. They are cute, somehow makes me laugh. If everyone would back the beep (sorry, no swearing .... found out younger kids are reading my stories) off, then she would be okay. I don't want to let her go. Ever. I love (y/n) so much.

An idea came into my head, like a slap in the face. I remember how to calm her down. I softly start to pet her soft hair and runs my fingers through it. I felt her body start to relax. I softly start to smile and keeps stroking her Shiney hair. I softly start to hum. I felt her soft breaths on my neck.

I slowly move her to see her asleep. She was so calm finally. I'm so proud of her. I don't know what I would do with out her. I think I want to marry her and be with her for ever. But I'll wait until she wakes up. At least she is relaxed.

I softly lawn as I lay down on the couch with (y/n) on my chest. I slowly close my eyes and falls asleep. Just about 2 hours later, I wake up to my phone buzzing. I unlock it and see that Evan snuck into my house and took a picture of me and (Y/n).....that beeper. (Again....little kids reading )

/I'm so sorry!!! I thought I press 'publish' but I didn't! I am so sorry!/
Keep calm and don't care