49. Rejecting Weiss x Shy Male Reader x Cheated Blake

Start from the beginning

   (Y/N) was not about what Weiss was talking, but everything just sound like magic love for him. He is really thinking that it is real? He is dumb like her, thinking that love from first sight like in romantic books is real. Haha.

   Weiss slowly approached (Y/N) making him blush, and feel very uncomfortable.

(Y/N): W-what are you doing W-Weiss?

Weiss: Just try it, and forget about everything else.

   Weiss kissed him passionately. At first, he tried to resist, but (Y/N) felt good and sink into it. She was very ominative in this kiss, and he accepted being submissive.

   Then kiss ended, and Weiss was glad that her plan worked seeing pleasure on his face. On other hand (Y/N) felt very bad. I-I cheated on B-Blake...

Weiss: You are my soul mate (Y/N)... Do you feel anything good with this kiss?

(Y/N): I-I'm not s-sure Weiss.

Weiss: But, I'm sure of it. You and I just need more time, sometimes soul mate can be fooled because some other relationship he or she is in. You know that your relationship need to end with Blake now? You are my soul mate, not her...

   He dropped his eyes to the floor, felt guilt growing inside his stomach. Weiss seeing this hugged him tightly knowing that he need more of her warmth to think that it is true love.

*****

Another Timeskip.

*****

Weiss: This was very good (Y/N), but this was only one time thing...

   He looked at her with big eyes. What?

(Y/N): But Weiss, you said that you are in love with m-me...

   She started laughing, and (Y/N) almost started crying. He just cheated on his girlfriend thinking that Weiss talk about soul mates was real. She used me...

Weiss: You really thought that I love you?! Hahaha... You are just like that faunas whore, blind. I just wanted fun, and took you from her. There is no love, only sex you dumb idiot. Now get out from this room, or I will scream, and told everyone that was rape...

   He walked out feeling very bad. (Y/N) was wreck at this moment, and doesn't really know what to do with this situation. I'm really an idiot... Why I trusted her?

   (Y/N) doesn't know also that someone heard this, and was in rage. Yang almost walked inside room where Weiss was sleeping, and wanted to beat her for being bitch and hurting her two friends that was in love.

   First time in her life Yang thought before doing anything. She needed to tell that Blake, and try to confront two women and (Y/N) with this. I'm sure our kitten will forgive him, they are just made for each other.

*****

Final Timeskip.

*****

(Y/N): B-Blake? W-what are you doing here?

   Blake looked at (Y/N) with sad smile, and slowly took his hands in hers making him blush and try to get out from it, but she was too strong for him.

Blake: I decided (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Huh... W-hat do you mean?

   She blushed looking away from his eyes, and this make just more uncomfortable young man.

Blake: I still love you my shy ninja. I will forgive you on two conditions.

   (Y/N) really doesn't expect that, and smiled really happy that his true love still want to do anything with him after... Incident with Weiss.

(Y/N): Anything for y-you.

   She blushed very hard, and (Y/N) knew that Blake mind can be very perverted in certain times...

Blake: First - We will have fresh start like we don't know each other.

   He nodded to her words with smile, and she tightened her hold on his hands.

Blake: Next one is uhh... More personal. You and I will do some things from my book. Ninjas of love.

   (Y/N) blushed while hearing name of the book. Uhh... I'm really not sure about this, but everything to be with her again.

(Y/N): I accept this Blake.

   She took her hands from his, and changed face to more cold looking one. He still was blushing mess, like first time.

Blake: Hi, I'm Blake Belladonna.

(Y/N): Uhh... Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). N-nice to meet y-you miss.