Chapter 1: Storyteller

Park Jimin, a pink haired 22-year old young man was getting ready to head over to his second job at the library. Jimin had two jobs here in Busan, his main job was working as an assistant to his boss at a company that specializes in clothing. This brand was called YOUTH. It was a very popular and expensive clothing line that gave high quality in dresses, suits and accessories. You name it, they made it!

       Jimin's second job was working at a library... He had kind co-workers there and would make a few from there but his main job seemed to pay more. Jimin only took the job at the library so he can be able to check out a few books while he's there organizing and scanning books when they're checked in.

           Jimin was getting to the library by walking since he wasn't much of a driving person.. He made his way over to the Town library to sign in so he can quickly get books in order on time! The young pink haired adult was wearing blue jeans, black boots, a white small backpack and a black turtleneck sweater that was warm and soft feeling like the fur of a gentle and soft bunny.

        Jimin would occasionally use clothes from his company's name because he too was a fan of the clothing line... and the best part was? He worked there! Jimin loved his job and wouldn't trade it for anything in this world. Sure his boss, Mr. Young gets annoying at times making his assistant run around buying him coffee, but Jimin didn't care about the harsh trials.. He loved his job working for such a healthy company. It was almost like everyone works together like family.

            As Jimin entered the nice antique themed library, he walked up to the library desk to sign in and begin scanning books. Jimin would always be the first in but this time, he was five minutes late. The other workers pushed carts around that was filled with books to organize in categories like Fantasy, Romance, humor, adventure and many more.

           "Park Jimin!" Shouted Jimin's co-worker. Jimin's co-worker had brown hair, great skin, he wore black thick glasses and held a smile on his face that showed his deep dimples. The man was tall wearing a black hat over his brown hair to match with his his dark green shirt, black pants and white shoes. This 23-year old man was Kim Namjoon, the man that offered the library job to Jimin. The two were well acquainted and knew much of eachother.

            "Yes Namjoon?" Jimin asked as Namjoon was carrying two cups of take out coffee.

          "Here, I got you something this time." Namjoon handed Jimin the morning coffee.

         Jimin accepted the drink and carried it under the desk. "We can't be seen drinking things in here!" Jimin laughed as Namjoon shook his head.

           "The manager isn't here!" Namjoon claimed. "It's the morning too so we can actually do this here!"

         "If I get fired, Namjoon I swear I'll-"

           "Yeah, yeah you'll kill me." Namjoon joked. "You love your jobs so much! How do you do it?"

           "Find the best in it." Jimin smiled while taking a sip from the dark coffee.

         "Find the best in it' he says.. You came five minutes late!" Namjoon commented. "You're careless."

        "Atleast I showed up!" Jimin responded while Namjoon laughed at the young man. As the two were enjoying a morning brew of coffee, they heard a group of small children cheer and giggle. Namjoon looked over at Jimin again.

          "Look who's here on time.." Namjoon asked as Jimin tilted his head to see a man reading to a small group of children in the morning. The man looked like a teenager, he was reading the story of The fairy and the woodcutter childrens version. He had on blue jeans, black jacket and black shoes. He read to the children the folktale from long ago. It was a gentle story of a woodcutter seeking for love.

          Jimin smiled at the man reading the story to the children and noticed how calm they became. Namjoon turned back to Jimin. "Such a nice man.. Always reading to the children. He's here everyday and he doesn't get paid for this.." Namjoon took a sip of his coffee. "Takes his time everyday to volunteer and read something to the kids... No one else would do it but him." Namjoon stated as Jimin still held his smile.

           "He loves children, it shows... He doesn't get paid." Jimin claimed. "Now that's a passion."

            "So Jimin? When are you having kids?" Namjoon poked Jimin's stomach.

           "Oh really? Namjoon stop it!" Jimin laughed. "I want to focus on work and not get pregnant so soon!"

            "Just saying." Namjoon chuckled again and continued to poke the young man's stomach. "That should hurt."

           Jimin shoved Namjoon's hand away in laughter as he kept watching the mysterious storyteller.

       Namjoon lowered his voice and began to whisper. "I've heard rumors about him from mothers of the children who listen to the storytelling..." Namjoon glanced back at the man who was holding a happy smiled while reading the story. "His name is Jeon Jungkook... and he's a very lonely person.."

             "Everyone gets lonely." Jimin scoffed staring at Namjoon and then at Jungkook thinking to himself. "How can someone so kind be so lonely?" Jimin thought in his mind.

          "But what I hear, he gets depressed being all alone... Like it kills him..." Namjoon whispered. "He never wants to be left alone and I think reading to the children every hour keeps him sane... Such a mysterious yet loving young man..."