Break Up Or Make Up Part 3.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:"I'm that obvious"I said making them giggle and shake their heads.

Gigi:"No, You're just really in love"She said making me chuckle"But Y/n..."She said making me look at her to see a serious expression on her face"We know how much she hurt you and how you felt so just be careful with everything. Don't do anything you're not sure about and don't say anything you're not sure about. Don't rush into anything Y/n. If you want to get back with Kendall its your choice but be sure of it"She said making me nod.

Bella:"We just want you to be happy. Kendall might be our friend and all but that doesn't mean we'll still support her even when she's wrong"She said making me nod once again and smile at them. I held my arms out making them all hug me.

Y/n:"What did I do to deserve such amazing girls in my life?"I questioned making them shrug.

Kylie:"No idea but consider yourself lucky Y/l/n"She said making me chuckle and nod.

Y/n:"I do...trust me"I said making them pull away and smile at me.

Hailey:"Okay, lets get you ready"She said making me nod and grab the clothes Hailey handed me"Go shower and myself and the girls will pack whatever else you need"She said making me nod and walk into the bathroom.

After my much needed shower I changed into a pair of Black jeans and a white long sleeve Adidas jersey and my superstars and walked out the room. I saw the girls finish pack up my bag and zip it making me smile at them.

Gigi:"You have way to much clothes"She said making me chuckle and take a seat on the bed.

Y/n:"You girls steal half of it"I said making them plop down on the bed and sigh.

Bella:"That's cause its warm, comfy and our boyfriends will approve of us wearing it"She said making us all laugh a little. I laid down and took a deep breathe.

Y/n:"What if I get sick"I said making them all look at me confused"My panic attacks. They've been happening a lot recently and-"

Hailey:"Kendall knows how to deal with it and I put your medication and stuff in the bag"She said trying to reassure me.

Kylie:"Yeah and we're one call away Y/n/n...stop over thinking everything and just focus on you and Kendall"She said making me take a deep breathe and calm my nerves and nod.

Y/n:"You're right"I said making them all nod and lay back down. We were busy talking when I heard the doorbell making them all get up and sprint out the room making me chuckle and shake my head.

I grabbed my phone and backpack along with my suitcase and walked downstairs to hear them all talking. I walked towards the door and saw them and Kendall making me clear my throat and walk towards them making them stop talking and face me. I saw the girls smirk at me making me look at them questionably.

Y/n:"Hey"I said looking at Kendall making her smile big.

Kendall:"I honestly thought you'd bail last minute"She said making me chuckle and put the bag down.

Y/n:"I wouldn't do that to you"I said making her blush a little"And we get to spend some time together which is something I'm looking forward to"I said making her smile and nod.

Kendall:"We should probably get going"She said making me nod and look at the girls. Gigi jumped and hugged me making me chuckle and hug her back.

Gigi:"Don't misbehave"She mumbled in my neck making me chuckle. She pulled away making me get a massive hug from Bella, Hailey and Kylie.

Hailey:"Don't do stupid things"She said making me roll my eyes but smile.

Kylie:"Listen to Kendall please"She said making the older Jenner giggle while I chuckled and nodded.

Bella:"And use protection"She whispered in my ear making me pull away and look at them shocked while they smirked at me and winked.

Y/n:"Uh...okay"I said slightly confused making them giggle to themselves. I picked up my bags and started walking over to the car with Kendall when I saw Zayn and them pull up.

Zayn:"Wait!"He yelled jumping off the car with others and running towards me making me look at them amused and then shake my head.

Y/n:"Dont-"I was cut off by them all pulling me into a bone crushing group hug making me groan"hug to hard"I mumbled making them pull away and mumble sorry.

Abel:"We just wanted to say bye..."He said making me nod and try to catch my breathe from that hug.

Tyler:"The girls messaged and told us you and Ken were leaving for somewhere"He said making me nod and put my suitcase in the trunk.

Kendall:"I thought that it should be me this time to do something romantic"She said making me look at her and raise a eyebrow. She looked at me and winked making me blush a little and clear my throat.

Y/n:"Uh yeah...anyways bye guys"I said hugging them and the girls once more"I'll call and check in and please don't burn down my house or damage my cars"I said making them all laugh but nod.

Hailey:"I'll keep a eye Y/n"She said making me nod and hand her the keys to my Bentley.

Y/n:"I'm trusting you with this car Hailey. You can drive it..wherever you want just no sex or anything else"I said making her laugh but nod.

Hailey:"Okay now go"She said pushing me to the car making me chuckle and nod. I got in the car and sighed as Kendall started the car. We pulled out from my driveway and made our way to the highway.

Y/n:"So romantic?"I questioned looking over at her to see a faint blush on her face making me smile since I still had a affect on her.

Kendall:"Well yeah, I mean you always did romantic stuff for me so its my turn to return the favour and make sure you enjoy yourself"She said making me nod and hum.

Y/n:"I'm guessing that I don't get any hints"I said making her think for a minute and bite her lip.

Kendall:"Lets just say its colourful"She said making me look at her a little confused but nod. We drove over to the airport and checked all our bags in and made sure we got everything before we made our way to the plane. We got into the plane and took our seats getting comfortable"Its a long flight Y/n/n"She said making me groan.

Y/n:"I get really tired whenever we take long flights"I said making her giggle and hand me my laptop and pull out a few snacks.

Kendall:"That's why I downloaded your favourite movies and got your favourite snacks so we could watch movies until we feel sleepy and then sleep and cuddle for the rest of the flight"She said making me look at her amused.

Y/n:"Cuddle?"I questioned making her blush and look down.

Kendall:"We don't have to...we could just sleep and-"I cut her off by chuckling and intertwining our hands and kissing them.

Y/n:"I was just kidding love, I miss our cuddles anyways so I'm looking forward to it"I said making her give me a shy smile. We took off and made ourselves comfortable.

Kendall:"So whats the first movie?"She questioned and cuddled up to me making me smile and pull her a little closer. I could see her smirk a little making me laugh a little.

Y/n:"Lets watch Wonder Women first and then we can go on from there"I said making her nod and press play on the movie. She laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my waist making me kiss her head.

Kendall:"I miss this"She mumbled and looked up at me making me kiss her forehead.

Y/n:"Me too princess but lets make the most of it"I said making her nod and focus on the movie making me smile and kiss her head once again.

I wonder where she's taking me.....

50 votes or more! 😊