Ivan - You Guys Argue (Smut)

Y/N Pov:

I walked through the Team 10 House with Ivan behind me.

"I can't believe you Ivan!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"She was flirting with you and you were looking at her body!"

"No I wasn't!"

I could see Jake vlogging in the corner of my eye.

"Trouble in paradise."

"Shut up Jake!"

Ivan and I told Jake.

"Oh shit."

Jake walked off.

"What do you mean no you weren't? God! You're so full of bullshit Ivan."

I forced a laugh.

"God, Ivan, you get on my nerves sometimes!"

I ran up the stairs to my room. I slammed the door. Ivan didn't follow me and I'm thankful he didn't. I sat on my bed and the door opened. Nevermind, I spoke too soon.

"What the fuck do you want?"

He closed the door and I stood up. I crossed my arms over my chest. He walked over to me. He got very close to me.

"Your very cute when your angry."

"Shut up Ivan! Don't try to flirt your way out of this!"

I walked around him but he grabbed my arm. I pushed him on his chest but he barely budged.

"Don't fucking touch me Ivan!"

I turned around and walked to the door. Ivan grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't leave. I started whining.

"Ivan let me go! I don't want to be around you right now!"

I tried to push him off but then he held me tighter."

"Ivan!"

I continued to whine.

"Are you done whining?"

"Are you fucking kidding me? That's what you have to say?"

"Babe, look, I'm sorry."

I rolled my eyes.

"Just let me go."

"Please forgive me? I'm sorry baby."

I looked at him I'm the eyes and I shouldn't have cause I knew I was going to forgive him.

"I forgive you."

I trailed my eyes down to his lips and back to his eyes. He leaned in and started to kiss me. I kissed back. I started to walk back and I turned us around and walked towards the bed while we were kissing. I pushed him on the bed.

"Fuck you Ivan!"

"Seriously babe! I'm sorry, I really mean it! It won't happen again! I'm sorry baby! I love you."

I went to turn around to leave but he grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my waist so I couldn't leave. I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, please. You can't be mad at me forevor."

I still didn't say anything. He started smiling.

"I love you."

I rolled my eyes and started smiling.

"I hate you so much."

"I know."

I cupped his face and leaned in. I started kissing him. He rolled us over so that he was on top. He brought his lips down to my jaw and then my neck. He grinded down on me and I moaned. I pulled his shirt off and threw it somewhere. He pulled off my shirt and took off my bra. He pulled down my underwear and pants and threw them somewhere. He quickly took off his jeans. He spread my legs apart. His face was so close to my area. He was teasing me.

"Ivan! Please!"

"Please what?"

"Ivan, I need you to eat me out."

He smiled up at me and started eating me out. I moaned and grabbed the sheets. If he keeps doing what he's doing then I'm going to cum.

"Ivan, I'm gonna cum."

He pulled away and took his boxers off. He was already hard. He put a condom on. He got on top of me and kissed me down my neck. All of a sudden he thrusted in me and I moaned.

"Fuck."

He groaned and started thrusting faster. I scratched down his back. I grabbed his butt to pull him closer. He pulled out of me.

"What's wrong?"

"Don't touch my butt."

I started laughing.

"That's not funny."

I continued to laugh.

"I'm sorry. Can I still touch your butt though?"

"No!"

I giggled and he turned me over so I was on my stomach. He thrusted in again and I moaned. He grabbed my neck to make me look up at him. He started to kiss me while thrusting. He thrusted harder and faster.

"Are you going to cum?"

"Mhm."

I couldn't even speak. After a few thrusts, I came. He came also and his thrusts got slower. He pulled out and laid down next to me. I laid my head down. Ivan started rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry. Do you forgive me?"

"Yeah, I over reacted anyways."

I put my head up and leaned in to kiss him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

A/N: I need holy water..what about you?  😂😂