Emilio - Family Dinner.

Y/N Pov:

Mine and Emilio's family were all together having dinner at the Team 10 House. Both of mine and Emilio's Mom cooked dinner. The rest of Team 10 were gone. It seemed like everyone was having a good time....well except my Dad. For some reason my Dad didn't approve of me and Emilio. It just seems like he hates Emi. He would look at Emi and me once and a while and just roll his eyes. Especially at Emilio.

"What's your problem Dad?"

"Excuse me?"

"I said, what's your problem?"

"Don't talk to me like that y/n."

"Well you seem like you hate Emilio."

"I don't hate-"

"Bullshit!"

"Language y/n!"

"No, I'm sorry Mom but I don't get it. Dad hates Emilio and he doesn't want Emi and I dating. I'm not taking this shit anymore!"

I stood up and ran upstairs to mine and Emi's room. I started crying.

"Baby?"

I turned around and looked at Emi. He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"He never approves of my relationships. I just want him to approve of you."

"It's okay."

I pulled away.

"But it's not Emi."

I heard someone walk in. I looked behind Emilio and it was my Dad.

"Can I talk to y/n alone?"

"Sure."

Emilio kissed my forehead.

"It will be okay."

Emilio whispered to me. He walked out of the room and shut the door.

"Look, I don't hate him."

"Then why does it seem like you do?"

"It's just....your growing up and I don't want to see you get hurt by some boy."

"I'm not going to get hurt, I can't take care of myself and he's not just some boy. I love him."

"I understand that now. I just need to learn that your growing up and you aren't my little girl anymore."

"I'll always be your little girl Dad."