Emilio - You End It.

Y/N Pov:

Today is the day I break up with Emilio. Breaking up with someone is probably the hardest thing I ever have to do. Emilio and I just don't have that spark anymore. I've lost feelings for him. We're drifting apart. I don't even know if he feels the same or not. But.... I guess here goes nothing... I don't even know how I'm going to say it.

"Emi... We need to talk."

Yeah, that's how I'll start it. That sounds horrible though... You should never start a sentence like that. I've even told my friends that before and here I am being a hypocrite.

"Babe?"

I quickly turned around and looked at Emilio.

"Emilio!"

"What are you doing?"

"Uhm, uh... It doesn't matter. We need to talk."

I sat on my bed.

"About what?"

"Please just sit."

"Uhm okay."

Emilio sat by me. I didn't say anything for a couple of seconds.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

"Uhm... Not exactly. Listen, I'm just gonna get straight to it."

"Okay."

"I'm breaking up with you."

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry Emilio. Its just... I don't have feelings for you anymore. I don't feel that spark anymore. I just don't have those feelings for you anymore like I did in the beginning of this relationship. I also feel like we've been drifting apart lately. I've been doing my own thing and you've been doing yours. I just feel like I should end it and I don't know if you feel the same or not... So can you please tell me what you feel towards me?"

Emilio sighed.

"I still have feelings for you y/n. We can work this out-"

"We can't Emi. I think its best that I should pack up and leave and move back to my hometown."

"I love you y/n. I don't want you to leave. We can talk this out-"

"Emilio- don't make this harder than it already is."

I sighed.

"I-I should go."