Ivan/Emilio - Can't Choose.

A/N: sorry i havent been updating lately. I know ive been slacking. I kind of explained it on my wall, just click my prifile and look at the status i made. I've been kind of in a depressed mood lately. I've tried to surround myself around positive people to be positive but its honestly not working for me. But anyways i'll try not to slack so much cause i really love this book and i love that you guys still stick around to read it. Thank you:)

Y/N Pov:

I sat in my room, contemplating to myself, if I should get up and see everyone downstairs or just sit at my desk and be on my computer all day and isolate myself from everyone. I almost went for the second choice. It was tempting but I finally decided to get up.

I sighed as I got up. I honestly didn't want to see anyone. Lately everyone has been getting on my nerves and I don't know why. I've been overthinking about the twins and I'm not really sure why. Maybe it's cause I have a big fat crush on the both of them and I can't choose which one I want. It also doesn't help that they both have been fighting over me for the past week.

As I opened my bedroom door I gasped. The twins were standing there and it looked like Ivan was going to knock on my door.

"Oh, hey, what's up guys?"

"Ivan and I want to talk to you."

"Oh okay, do you guys want to come in?"

"Yeah."

They both walked in my room and I shut the door.

"What do you guys want to talk about?"

"We want to know who you are going to pick."

"Pick? What do you mean?"

I know what they exactly mean. I'm just playing dumb.

"Who do you like more? Me or Emilio?"

"We've talked about this and if you decide to choose one then the other one will accept your choice and move on."

"You guys talked about it before?"

"Yes."

"Uhm....I-I don't know. I'm sorry, I need some space."

I quickly walked out of my room while the twins called after me. I went downstairs and out the front door, hoping they don't follow me or anyone else.