Emilio - He Hits You. (Part 2)

Y/N Pov:

I went to a park for a couple hours. I sat on a bench and thought about our argument and how he hit me. He has never hit me before. I don't know why but I couldn't stop crying. I didn't want to go back but at the same time I needed to. We can't break over over this cause I love him too much. I can't just leave him. I would be miserable with out him. I decided it was time to go back. It was already dark outside. After about 30 minutes I was finally back at the Team 10 house. I walked in the house and started walking towards the stairs. I pressed the code to my room and walked in and closed the door. I walked to the bathroom. The door opened and it was Emilio. His eyes were all puffy and it looked he's been crying. We both just stared at each other for a couple seconds. He brought his hand up and gently cupped my face and I kind of jumped. I could see in his eyes that he looked guilty.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"I'm know me saying sorry isn't going to cut it. I shouldn't have done what I did and said. I shouldn't have slapped you and I shouldn't have been flirty with that fan. I especially shouldn't have told you that you were being bitchy. It's just....you drive me crazy but I love you."

I was afraid to talk. I was afraid if I said something we would fight again, and I didn't want that. I'm tired of arguing with him about every little thing. I started to tear up again. He used both of his thumbs to wipe away my tears.

"Please forgive me. At least say something. I will never do what I did to you ever again. If you ever left me I would be so miserable with out you and I don't think I could-"

I smashed my lips on his. He was surprised at first, but he kissed back. After a couple seconds I pulled back.

"I forgive you."

"I love you."

"I love you too."