Emilio - His Birthday (Smut)

A/N: I know that some of you have asked me to write more Smut ... so that's what I'm going to do:))

Y/N Pov:

Emi and finally got back home from his birthday dinner. This morning I had cooked him breakfast in bed and gave him a present. A few friends and family came over to celebrate his birthday. Then I took Emilio out to a birthday dinner. A bunch of our friends were there.

Tessa, Tristan, y/bf/n (best friend), Ivan, Kade. Kade's girlfriend couldn't make it. She was in a different state. Emilio's sister and his Mom were there. My parents were there, etc.

There was a whole bunch of people. I was so anxious all day cause I wanted everything to run smoothly. I know Emilio doesn't care about going all out and everything but I just wanted to make it special for him.

"So, how did you feel about today?"

"It was fun."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, but thanks for planning everything. You didn't need to do that."

"But I wanted to."

I changed out of my clothes into one of Emilio's shirts and underwear. I laid down on the bed, next to Emi. I grabbed my phone and started checking all my notifications. Emilio wrapped his arm around my waist and started watching tv. As I was texting my sister, my best friend called. I answered and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hey, uhm, this is weird to ask, but, uh...how do I put this? Uhm-"

"Y/bf/n, just spit it out."

"Okay....do you have Ivan's number?"

"Ivan? Yes I do and why?"

"My phone was dead so he wrote his number on a napkin and gave it to me but then I lost the napkin so now I don't have his number. And I honestly don't want to ask his brother either-"

"Okay, yeah, I got it."

I heard her sigh on the other line.

"Thank you so much."

"So do you like him or something?"

"What? I don't-"

"Don't lie to me."

I heard her sigh again. Emilio looked at me and smiled. He leaned in to kiss me on the lips. I pecked him on the lips but he seemed like he wanted more so I turned my head to the side so he wouldn't.

"Fine, I mean I like him but I don't think he likes me back like that."

"I mean, you never know. Start hanging out with him more and see what happens."

"I guess your right."

Emilio started kissing me on my neck and it sent shivers down my spine. I pushed him off of me

"Stop Emilio."

"What is he doing?"

I turned over so I was laying on my stomach.

"Nothing, he's just--it's nothing. Continue."

"Okay, well, if Ivan does like me-"

"Stop with the what if's. I bet you he has a crush on you."

I felt Emilio get off the bed. I didn't really bother looking to see what he was doing.

"How do you know that though?"

"He's always looking at you and flirting with you. He always seems like he wants to be around you like all the time."

"No, he doesn't y/n."

I could feel my butt getting rubbed and grabbed. I looked behind me and Emilio was standing at the edge of the bed looking down at me, smirking. I just rolled my eyes.

"I notice these things y/bf/n. How do you not notice? Everyone sees it. You two just need to date already."

I felt Emilio grab my legs and pull me to the edge of the bed. I giggled.

"Emilio, stop it."

"What is he doing now?"

"He's just trying to bug me."

"Wait, did you give him birthday sex yet?"

"What? No. What do you m-mean yet?"

I started to stutter cause Emilio was rubbing me through my underwear.

"Come on y/n. You guys have been together for how long now? 3 years...and you haven't gave him hea-"

"Do not turn th-this--"

I stopped talking cause Emilio pulled my thong to the side and stuck a finger in me.

"Y/N? You okay?"

"Uh, yeah, sorry. Uhm, I, uh, I got to go."

I hung up before she said anything and set my phone down. I looked behind me and Emilio kept pumping his finger in and out of me. Then he added another one. I moaned.

"Emilio."

I turned my head back around and put my head down on the mattress. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. I started to get that familiar feeling in my stomach. Emilio pulled his fingers out and I turned my head around to look at him.

He already had his boxers off. He was already hard.

"Come here."

I quickly got up and got on my knees in front of him. I licked his tip and he moaned. He grabbed my hair and shoved his dick in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down. He pushed my head so that I had his whole dick in my mouth. He groaned and I gagged. I felt him twitch in my mouth and he made me pull away.

I stood up and I took off his shirt that I'm wearing. He turned me around and bent me over. He slowly thrusted in me and I moaned. He went back slow and back in slow. He started thrusting in and out of me faster. I arched my back and he held on to my hips. He pulled my hips back as he thrusted in me.

That feeling in my stomach was coming back and that's how I knew I was close to cuming. He reached his hand around and started rubbing my clit. Emilio groaned as he came in me. His thrusts started going slower.

"Come on baby."

Just him saying that pushed me over the edge and I finally came.

"Fuck."

He pulled out and laid down on the bed. I got up and scooted close to him.

"Happy birthday."