Ivan - Movie Night. (Smut)

A/N: as you read by the title. Yes!! There is going to be smut in here. If you don't like to read smut or you feel uncomfortable then you can skip this chapter.

But to the people who asked for smut, here it is. Let me know how you feel about it. Let me know if you want more of this kind of stuff.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/N Pov:

It was getting late. It's almost 12 at night. Ivan and I were the only one's who are awake right now. To be honest, i'm not even tired. I grabbed the popcorn out of the microwave and put it in a big bowl. I grabbed two water bottles.

I walked upstairs to mine and Ivan's room. He was sitting on the couch that we have in our room. I sat by him.

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Yeah."

"Here's your water."

Ivan grabbed the water bottle from my hand. He pressed play on the remote and then set the remote down on the table. I scooted closer to him.

I don't even know what we are watching. All I know is that it's a horror movie. It was only the beginning of the movie and there was already a sex scene. Ivan set his hand on my thigh. I looked at him.

He wasn't looking back at me. He was watching the movie. I set the bowl of popcorn on the table. He rubbed his thumb on the inside of my thigh. I cleared my throat and coughed.

He turned to look at me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, just had to clear my throat."

"Okay."

He turned his head to look back at the TV. His hand was going up my thigh, slowly. He was so close to my thong. He started rubbing my thigh again. I feel like he knows what he's trying to do. It's working by the way.

"Ivan."

Ivan looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Stop."

"Stop what?"

He was smirking. He started rubbing me through my underwear. I grabbed his wrist and pulled it away.

"Ivan-"

"But your so wet baby."

I let go of his wrist.

"I just want to cuddle."

"Alright."

He wrapped his arm around me and I set my legs on top of his. Not even five minutes later he started rubbing his hand up and down on the side of my upper thigh.

I lied when I told him I just wanted to cuddle. It's just if Ivan and I were were to have sex, he would be my first. I'm still a virgin. I don't know, I'm scared. Ivan started kissing me on my cheek to my neck. I started moaning. He kissed me on my lips. I kissed back. He shoved his tongue in my mouth. I got on top of his lap.

I started grinding on him and he moaned.  He started to unbutton and unzip his jeans. I helped him pull down his pants and underwear. I took off my dress and he took off my bra and thong. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. We started kissing again. He walked back until his legs hit the edge of his bed. I pushed him on our bed and crawled on top of him.

I kissed him again. As we were kissing he thrusted in me. At first it hurt but then it turned into pleasure after a while. We were both moaning. He thrusted in me faster. He turned us around so he was on top of me. I laid on my stomach and lifted up my butt. He thrusted in me again. He grabbed my hips and started going faster and harder. I reached down to rub my clit.

I was getting close.

"I'm gonna cum."

I moaned and Ivan pulled out and came on my butt and groaned.

I sat up and Ivan grabbed a couple tissues and rubbed off his cum on my butt. He threw them away and we both laid down under the covers and cuddled.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: I honestly don't know what to think about that 😂😂 anyways comment what you think? Idk.