Ivan - You Tease Him (Part 2 & Smut).

Thank ya'll so much for 200K reads !! This is the most reads I've ever gotten on a book !!

Y/N Pov:

Jake slowly pulled up to the hotel. We all got out of the car and walked in. Jake asked for rooms. After a while we finally got the keycards. We all walked in the elevator. Ivan wrapped his arm around my waist. I looked at him and he smirked. I looked away.

The doors of the elevator finally opened. Ivan grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. As we got closer to our rooms, I was getting nervous and I didn't know why. What was going to happen as soon we walked in that room?

He unlocked the door and we walked in. I closed the door and turned around. Ivan was really close to me and I backed up and my back hit the door.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me, Ivan."

Ivan continued to smirk at me.

"Stop looking at me like that."

As I was about to walk around him he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. One of his hands trailed down to my leg and wrapped my leg around his hip. He slowly trailed his hand up to my thigh. I was getting goosebumps.

Was today the perfect or wrong day to wear a dress? He trailed his hand near my area. He pulled my underwear to the side and stuck a finger in me. I grabbed his shoulder. He stuck in another finger and I moaned.

"Ivan, w-wait."

He pulled his fingers out of me and I pulled away.

"What is it? Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"What? No. Of course not."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Can we, uhm, can we take this to the bed?"

Ivan smirked at me.

"Sure thing."

We both walked over to the bed and I pushed him back. I took off my dress and got on top of him. I pulled his shirt so I he sat up. I crashed my lips onto his. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I started to grind onto him and he groaned through the kiss. I pulled off his shirt then there was a knock on the door. I sighed and got off of him. I got under the covers to cover myself. Ivan opened the door.

"Hey Ivan, sorry to bother you but can Emilio and y/n switch cause I want to have a room with her."

Ivan sighed.

"Uhm, sure. She'll be out in a sec."

"Okay."

Ivan closed the door and I got up. I started getting dressed.

"Damn."

After I fished getting dressed I walked up to Ivan.

"It's okay. I'll be back."

"When?"

"We might have to do it when everyone is sleeping."

"Okay."

I pecked Ivan on the lips. I fixed my hair and walked out. I met with Tessa outside of the room and Emilio walked in with Ivan. I walked with Tessa to the room she was in. As we walked in she spoke up.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know y/n. We're you and Ivan about to have sex?"

I coughed.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Well now I know why there was some sort of tension through out the car ride."

"Wait...you noticed that?"

"Yeah."

"I was just trying to tease him."

"Tease him?"

Tessa bursted out laughing.

"It's not funny! I was tryna get some dick."

Tessa slowly stopped laughing.

"S-sorry. Sorry I cock blocked you."

"It's fine."

Tessa stared at me. We both started laughing.

"It's guess it's kind of funny."