Emilio - He Breaks Up With You (Part 2)

A/N: you asked for a part 2 so here it is!

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/N Pov:

It's been a month since I last talked to Emilio. I had deleted his number and blocked him on every social media that I had him on. At first when he broke up with me, I was really depressed about the whole situation. Then it just turned into anger.

I don't know why I got all angry. Maybe it was because he didn't talk to me about it for the longest time? I now live in apartment by myself. Lately I've been just working on modeling and hanging out with Corinna. I met her at Chic-Fil-A.

I told her what happened between Emilio and I. I haven't seen him or even talked to him since. I don't even know if he tries to text or call me. I cut all ties with him.

"So, are you ever going to tall to Emilio again?"

I chewed my food and swallowed. I heavily sighed.

"I want to...but he doesn't even love me anymore."

"How do you know that for sure though?"

"He's the one who broke up with me Corinna."

"What if I told you he's right outside?"

"What?".

"Look to your left."

I turned my head and I saw Emilio with Ivan, Chance, and Anthony. Chance was vlogging.

"Fuck...what do I do?"

"Let's just walk out there and leave. Maybe he'll notice you."

"This is a bad idea...but let's do it."

Corinna and I threw away our trash. We walked outside. They were walking away. We started walking the way they were.

"How do I get his attention?"

"I got an idea, just yell out my name and laugh."

"Wait, why do-"

Before I could finish what I was saying, Corinna tripped and fell on the floor. Was that her idea? I don't know if it was but it seemed real when she tripped and I autimatically started laughing.

"Oh my god! Corinna!"

I started laughing even more.

"Are you okay?"

I bent down to help her up. She got up. I looked ahead of me and I saw Emilio and them were staring at us. Emilio started walking towards me.

"Shit, he's coming."

"Hey y/n."

"Oh hey, Emilio."

"I should go, Nick wants me over anyways to film a video so I'll text you."

"Okay, bye Corinna."

"Bye."

I turned to face Emilio.

"How are you."

What do you think dipshit? You broke up with me asshole. But I'm not going to say that out loud.

"I'm fine. You?"

"I've been good."

We started walking.

"Actually I haven't been doing so good."

I looked at him.

"Why?"

"I've missed you."

"But you broke up with me."

"Yeah, I know. After you walked off and never came back, it made me realize that I really did love you. When we started drifting away from each other I started to think you didn't love me anymore so I just acted like I didn't love you which was hard. I know this sounds dumb but when I broke up with you I didn't think you were going to be upset about it."

"Why's that?"

"Cause I thought you didn't love me anymore. But when you started crying, it broke my heart."

"What gave you the idea that I didn't love you anymore Emilio?"

"I was talking to Tessa about how we were drifting away. She was saying that maybe me and you should break up. After you didn't come back that day, I called and texted you so many times. I tried dm'ing you on Twitter and Instagram. I tried snapchatting you but you never answered. I didn't know where you went. I was so heartbroken. I cried everyday cause I wanted you back y/n. Now a month later I finally find you. I've never stopped loving you y/n."

We both stopped walking and he held my hand. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. The fact that Tessa even put that idea in Emilio's head...how could she? I'm pissed that she even said that to him. I'm also pissed that Emilio went with it.

"Emilio....I don't really know what to say. I'm just pissed that Tessa said that to you and that you went along with it. You should've just talked to me Emilio and not Tessa."

I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I know and I'm sorry. Please take me back."

"I don't know Emilio. I don't want to get hurt again."

"Please y/n! I love you so much."

I got butterflies in my stomach. I looked at him in the eyes. He must be a really good actor or he's actually telling the truth. I sighed.

"I love you too."

I said barely above a whisper.

"What did you say?"

"I said I love you too."

Emilio grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. He leaned in and kissed me. It was slow and passionate.

"So is that a yes?"

I smiled.

"Yes."