Ivan - Ohio Trio Prank Him

Y/N Pov:

I was sitting on mine and Ivan's couch in our room. I was sitting in the middle between Ivan and Emilio. They were playing on the xbox, like always. Jake, Anthony, and Chance walked in the room and I instantly knew something was up.

"What are you guys up to?"

"What do you mean y/n?"

"Everytime you three are together, your always up to something."

"We're not up to anything."

"Then what are you guys doing in here?"

"Just seeing what you guys are doing."

Jake walked over to Ivan and I and stood by the xbox and Anthony stood on the other side of the TV. Jake quickly unplugged everything from the xbox and grabbed it and threw it to Anthony.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?"

"Told you."

Anthony threw it to Chance. Ivan and Emilio quickly got up. They all walked out and I heard a loud noise from down stairs. Like something was dropped. I heard some arguing in the hallway.

"Ivan!"

I decided to get up. I sighed and started walking towards the door. All of a sudden Ivan comes barging in and slams the door.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"They broke the xbox!"

I cupped his face.

"Don't touch me!"

I stopped touching him.

"Hey! Don't snap at me just cause someone else broke your shit!"

I walked out and Ivan followed me.

"It was a prank Ivan!"

I just rolled my eyes.

"It was?"

Ivan walked up to them and they had a brand new xbox in there hands. I turned back around and walked in the room. I slammed the door and walked back to the couch. I sat on it and went on my phone. I started scrolling through Instagram. I heard someone opening the door and walk in. Whoever it was closed the door and walked over to me. I could tell it was Ivan just by his scent. I know that's weird, but still. He sat by me.

"Babe, it was a prank!"

Ivan put his arm behind me.

"Good for you."

I continued to scroll through my instagram.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

He set his hand on my thigh. I hate it when he does that cause he knows I'll give in. I rolled my eyes. He gently squeezed my thigh. His hand started to go up my thigh. I'm wearing a dress, so his hand went under my dress. I turned off my phone and grabbed his arm and yanked it off me. I crossed my arms.

"Your cute when your mad. I'm sorry I snapped at you babe."

He kissed me on the cheek.

"Do you forgive me?"

He was close to my face. I turned my head to look at him in his eyes. My eyes travelled down to look at his lips and then back up to his eyes again. I pecked him on the lips.

"Yes, I forgive you."

"Good."

--------------------------------------

A/N: you guys should comment. I just wanna know if you guys really enjoy this book.