Ivan - Video Games (Smut)

A/N: if you want to watch my recent video you can. It was kind of short. Just a small vlog + Q&A. Comment what you guys want to see me do for a video :)) and sorry that I've been slacking on updating. I feel like you guys miss the long chapters so I feel like I should make these chapters longer for you guys. What do you think?

Y/N Pov:

I was sitting on my bed, watching videos on my phone. It was starting to get boring. I turned off my phone and went downstairs. I sat on the couch next to Ivan. He was still playing Fortnite. He has been playing this dumb game for hours and hours. I was starting to get annoyed and bored. I actually want to do something.

"Ivan i'm bored. Let's do something."

He didn't answer.

"Ivan."

"Aha! Oh my god! Did you see that kill I got?"

"Ivan!"

Ivan looked at me.

"Oh hey baby, what's up?"

"I've been calling your name."

"Mhm."

"Are you even listening?"

"Mhm."

I just stared at him. I don't think he's actually listening...

"Ivan? Do you eat ass?"

"Mhm."

I started laughing. I got up off the couch and went to the kitchen. I made myself a sandwich and started eating. After I finished eating I got bored again. I sighed. I sat next to Ivan again. I'm annoyed and bored. Ivan won't pay attention to me what so ever. But maybe I could get his attention another way...

I put my hand on his thigh and slowly got closer to his 'friend'. I groped him. Ivan looked at me for a quick second and then went back to his game, acting like he didn't notice anything. I scooted closer to him.

"Ivan." I whispered in his ear. I kissed him on his jaw and then I went to his kneck, giving him slow kisses.

"Babe, I'm playing a game."

"Mhm."

I grabbed his shorts and underwear and pulled them down a little bit. I stopped and looked at Ivan. He kept looking at me and then at the game but he wasn't stopping me. I smirked and I got on my knees in front of him. I pulled down his shorts and underwear down. I grabbed his dick and I licked his tip. He groaned.

I took him all in my mouth.

"Bro, bro, bro.... I, uh, I gotta go."

Ivan took his head set off and tossed his controller on the couch.

"God."

He set his hand on my head and pushed me further. I gagged and he groaned.

"Fuck.... Go faster."

I bobbed my head up and down a little faster.

"Mm."

"Oh fuck, get up."

I got up and Ivan stood up and grabbed me by my thighs and lifted me over his shoulder. I giggled. He walked up the stairs to our bedroom. He closed the door and dropped me on the bed. He took off his shirt. He walked up to me and took off my leggings and underwear. I took off my shirt and unclipped my bra.

Ivan went on his knees and grabbed me by my legs and pulled me down. He went down between my legs and licked my slit.

"Mm."

He stuck his tongue in me.

"Ivan."

I grabbed him by his hair. He slipped a finger in me. I wrapped my legs around his head. He slipped another finger in me. He started fingering me faster.

"Fuck Ivan. I want you in me already."

I unwrapped my legs and he slipped his fingers out of me. He brought his fingers close to his lips and sucked on them. He crawled on top of me, between my legs. He brought his hand down between us and he entered me slowly. I gasped and he moaned.

"Fuck, you feel so good."

He started out slow and then went a little faster after I got used to his hardened size. I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands behind his back, scratching down. The headboard started to slam against the wall.

If the neighbors could hear us then all you could hear were the moans and groans coming from our mouths and the slapping of our skins together. We switched places so that I was on top this time. I bounced on top of him as he thrusted up in me while groping my butt.

"I'm close."

"Me too."

We both hit our high and I bounced on him, riding out our orgasms. I got off of him and laid next to him, out of breath. I turned my head to look at him and he was already staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, I just love you."

"I love you too."

We kissed and he pulled away.

"Maybe I should play more video games more often."

I smiled.

"Shut up."