Ivan - He's A Bad Frat Boy.

Y/N Pov:

"I'm not going to that stupid frat party Isabella."

"Come on, please!"

My dorm roommate, Isabella and I were arguing. She really wants me to go with her to that dumb frat party and I don't want to go. She won't stop asking and I feel like she'll keep asking until I go.

I sighed.

"Fine, I'll go."

"Yes! Thank you so much! Can I pick out your outfit?"

"I don't even care anymore."

"Can I do your make up too?"

"Sure."

"You won't regret this! Trust me, after I'm done with you Ivan is going to want you."

"I don't even like him nor do I want him."

"Y/N, we both know you're lying to me and yourself."

I just rolled my eyes. She's right.

"Stop being in denial."

"I'm not being in denial."

Another lie.

"Yes you are. Now shut up and take a quick shower."

After the shower I got dressed into the dress that Bella picked out for me. It was a short, tight, red dress. It was honestly out of my comfort zone but I'm the one who let Bella dress me. She did more of a natural make up on me, which I'm thankful for. She also curled my hair. After I was done she started getting ready.

"Okay, you ready?"

"Yep."

"Lets go."

-----------------------

As she parked the car I was getting really nervous.

"You okay?"

I looked at Bella.

"Huh, oh yeah."

"You sure?"

I sighed.

"Not really."

"You seem nervous, why?"

"Thats because I am....and I don't even know why I'm nervous. I've seen Ivan a bunch of times. I just wish Ivan was like your boyfriend, understanding."

"Emilio and Ivan may be twins but there personalities are different. For example, Ivan is an asshole and Emilio isn't."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You got that right."

Someons knocked on Bella's door window and I jumped. It was Emilio.

"You girls coming in or what?"

Bella and I, both got out of the car. Emilio grabbed Bella's hand and they started walking to the house. I walked behind them. As we got in the house Emilio and Bella walked off somewhere else while I walked in the kitchen, where all the drinks are. I kept taking shot after shot after shot.

"Woah, slow down babe."

I turned around and Ivan was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck off Ivan."

Chance walked up to me.

"Hey y/n."

Ivan started glaring at him.

"Hey Chance."

I really don't understand why Ivan hates Chance.

"What's up Ivan."

"I was doing just fine until you got here."

"Right....well, y/n would you like to dance with me."

"I would love to Chance."

I took another shot and then Chance grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. At this point I was buzzed. Chance turned me around and I grinded against him. The song changed into a slow song. Chance turned me back around. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He startes kissing me on my neck. I pulled my face away.

"Please don't."

"Come on, I know you want to."

"No, I don't."

Chance leaned in again and kept giving me sloppy kisses and then he grabbed my butt. I tried to push him off of me but he wouldn't budge. All of a sudden he was ripped off of me.

"She said stop."

Chance turned around and looked at Ivan.

"Fuck off dude. She doesn't even want you bro."

"Well it seems like it's the other way around cause she asked you to stop."

Chance shoved Ivan and Ivan seemed like he was about to punch Chance. Anthony quickly got in between them.

"That's enough Chance. Just let it go."

Chance scoffed and turned around. He tried to grab my hand but I pulled away.

"Just go away Chance."

"Come on bro."

"You're going to regret that bitch."

He whispered in my ear and then walked away. Ivan walked up to me.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thank you."

"Come on."

"Where."

Ivan grabbed my hand.

"Follow me."

He dragged me up the stairs to a room, which I'm guessing is his room. He closed the door and he started staring at me.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Ivan."

Ivan walked closer to me and he cupped my cheek. My heart started to beat faster. I was getting butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah."

A/N: comment for a part 2 ??