Emilio - He Breaks Up With You.

Y/N Pov:

All day i have been cleaning, waiting for Emilio to text me back. He's been too busy lately so I haven't been able to see him lately and it sucks cause I miss him so much.

I heard my phone go off, pausing my music that I was playing, notifying me that I had a text. I stopped what I was doing to check my phone. I got excited a little bit cause it said Emilio texted me. I quickly unlocked my phone and pressed the notification.

Emi🖤🤞

Hey, this is really hard for me to do but....i know that I've been really busy lately and I've been slacking on texting you and I'm sorry for that. I would tell you this in person but I'm about to leave for a photoshoot. I am really sorry for this but we should break up. It's just that my feelings for you have faded and I don't want to lead you on any further than I already have. You're a beautiful girl and your the most amazing thing that has happened to me for a very long time. I just really hope you don't hate me for this. I'm sorry..

As I read his text I couldn't stop crying. How could he just lose his feelings for me? We have only been dating for a couple weeks and we only got to see each other a couple times. And how long has his feelings for me faded? And if I was the most amazing thing that has happened to him then why break up with me? I didn't understand what so ever. He should've told me the moment he felt that way. I thought relationships were all about trust, loyalty, and being honest with each other. That's all I ever wanted from someone. I'm pissed that he did this over text. The least he could've done was called me...

A/N: Long story short. This actually happened to me like a couple weeks ago. My ex broke up with me cause his "feelings for me faded" I thought I should have it as a topic cause why the hell not. Plus it's one of the main reasons why I haven't been updating cause I've been depressed about it. But im slowly getting better so thank you guys for sticking around 😌🖤