Ivan - You're Drunk.

Y/N Pov:

I had gone out with my best friend, Kimi. I haven't seen her since I moved from New York. She took took a cab back to her hotel. I didn't want to take a cab so I walked back home.

----------------------------------------

I slammed the door shut. I'm pretty sure everyone was sleeping. Everything was slow to me. I had too many drinks. I walked to the kitchen and set my phone on the counter. I opened the fridge to see if we had any food. There was left overs from last night. It was Chinese food. I grabbed it out and put it in the microwave to warm it up.

After it was done I grabbed it out of the microwave. I grabbed a fork and dug in.

"Holy shit, why is this so good?"

No one was around so I was talking to myself. I'm probably being hella loud right now and I don't give a fuck. I heard someone walking down the stairs. Fuck, what if it's Jake? I know he said no alcohol in the house but he never said anything about being drunk in the house.

"Y/n?"

I turned around and Ivan was staring at me. I put down my food on the counter.

"Oh, hey baby."

"Are you drunk?"

"Pshh, drunk? What's that?"

I started giggling.

"Ugh, my feet hurt."

I took off my heels and went back to eating my food.

"Let's get you to bed."

"But I'm not tired."

I set my food down again. Ivan walked closer to me.

"C'mon, let's go lay down."

"Carry me?"

I held out my arms. He wrapped his arm under my leg and the other arm under my back. He lifted me up and carried me bridal style. He walked towards the stairs. He carried me all the way to our room and set me down gently on our bed. He closed the door and turned off the light. He walked over to our bed and laid down beside me.

"Go to sleep."

I closed my eyes but I felt like everything was spinning. I opened my eyes cause I didn't like that feeling. I tried closing my eyes to fall asleep a couple more times but I just felt like the whole room was spinning.

"Babe?"

"Yes?"

"Can you get me water?"

"Sure."

Ivan got up to get a bottled water. He came back and handed it to me. I basically chugged the water. After that I laid back down next to Ivan. I closed my eyes and slowly started drifting off.