Ivan - It's Your Birthday.

A/N: don't really know how I feel about this one. Lmao.. just read...

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/N Pov:

"Baby, wake up."

My eyes are closed but I'm awake. I groaned cause I just wanted to sleep in.

"Go. Away."

"Babe, get up. It's your birthday and I got a whole day planned for you."

I opened my eyes and turned around. I rubbed my eyes.

"What?"

"Get up and get ready. Me and you have stuff to do all day."

"Can't we just cuddle all day and do nothing?"

"We can do that tonight and maybe we can do something more than cuddling."

Ivan started smirking.

"Oh my fucking god. Your so nasty."

"C'mon Babe! Get up, please."

"Fine!"

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I walked in and turned on the water to warm. I stripped off my clothes and got in the shower. I went under the hot water and got my hair wet. I was grabbed by my waist and I jumped. I turned around.

"Jesus, Ivan you scared me."

He looked at me and smiled.

"Sorry."

I turned back around and started washing my body. Ivan pulled me back so I was against him. I could feel his 'friend' down below.

"Do you want your birthday present now?"

"Ugh, your so disgusting."

I turned back around. I pushed  him but he grabbed my arms and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. He backed me up against the wall and started kissing my neck. He lowered his hand and groped my butt. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away from my neck.

"Can we not do this right now?"

"Okay, it's your birthday. What about tonight though?"

"Yes, tonight. Now can you stop bugging me?"

Ivan laughed.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Happy birthday."