Emilio - He's Drunk (Part 2)

A/N: you guys asked for part 2 so here it is :)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Y/N Pov:

I woke up and the memories from last night flooded my brain. I really hope that Emilio likes me back and he wasn't just saying that. I got up and put on a black savage hoodie. For some reason I got a large for the hoodie. It went to my thighs. I put shorts on under it. I brushed my teeth and then went downstairs. Emilio and Ivan were on the trampoline, jumping. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bagel and grabbed the cream cheese from the fridge. After finishing I put the cream cheese back. I started to eat.

Emilio still hasn't said anything to me. He saw me though. What if he doesn't remember last night? I stood in the kitchen eating my bagel. I keep looking over at Emilio and he's not even paying attention to me. Ugh, I knew he never liked me. I put my hair up into a messy bun.

I finished eating and then I started to walk towards the stairs.

"Y/N!"

I turned around. Emilio and Ivan was staring at me. My heart started beating faster.

"Yeah?"

"Come jump with us."

"Thanks but no thanks."

I turned back around and Jake was in front of me.

"Hey y/n! Say hi to the Jake Paulers!"

"Hey guys."

"You okay?"

"I gotta go."

I turned around and quickly ran up the stairs to my room. I shut my door. My back went against the door and I slowly slid down. I started to cry. Someone knocked on my door. Fuck, seriously? I quickly wiped away my tears and sniffled.

"Who is it?"

"It's Tessa and Erika! Can we come in?"

I quickly got up and sighed. I opened the door.

"Hey."

"Hey are you okay?"

Tessa and Erika walked in and I closed the door.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Y/N, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying."

I heavily sighed.

"That's because I've been crying."

"Why? What happened?"

I stared at both of them for a couple seconds and then I decided to just tell them.

"Last night.....I caught Emilio and some girl making out in his room."

"Oh my god."

"Who was she?"

"I don't know but then Emilio came in my room."

"What happened?"

"He knew I wasn't telling him something. He knew something was wrong cause I was crying."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I was heartbroken and he asked why. So I told him I liked him but I don't think he likes me back. But then he kissed me."

"That's a good thing right?"

"I mean.....he was drunk last night."

"He was drunk?"

"Yeah....he told me he liked me too but I didn't believe him so I told him we'll see about that in the morning. He hasn't said anything to me today. So rhat just makes me think....what if he doesn't like me back or what if he doesn't remember last night?"

"Why don't you talk to him?"

"I'm scared."

"Tell you what, right now we're going to have everyone react to mine and Jake's Jerika Music Video. Maybe he'll talk to you."

"Okay, i'll be down in a sec."

"Alright, we'll be waiting."

Erika and Tessa walked out of my room. I heavily sighed. I could hear Erika downstairs shouting at everyone to get together in the living room. Then I heard Erika shouting my name. I guess I should go down now. I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick.

I went to the bathroom and went pee and washed my hands. I walked out of my bathroom and Emilio was in my room.

"Oh hey Emilio."

"Erika wants us all downstairs."

"Okay."

I walked past Emilio but then he grabbed my arm.

"Wait."

I turned around and looked at him.

"Yeah?"

I could feel my heart beating faster again. I was getting butterflies in my stomach.

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"About last night."

He remembers?

"You remember?"

"Of course I do. That girl last night-"

"It doesn't matter Emilio."

"What do you mean?"

"If you like that girl go for it."

"No, that's not what I'm trying to say."

"Then what are you trying say Emi?"

"I like you too and not as friends. More than that."

"You do?"

"Yeah."

"Then why were you making out with-"

"I was drunk. Sorry about that."

Emilio was slowly coming closer to me. He put his hands on my waist. He started to lean in. He pressed his lips against mine. I kissed back.

"Oh, sorry."

Emilio and I stopped and I turned to see Jake standing there. This is awkward.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

A/N: well that's Part 2 !! This book is now rated #271 in Fanfiction !!