Ivan - You Get In A Fight.

Y/N Pov:

I parked in front the Team 10 house. I got out and grabbed my camera. I shut the door and started walking towards the house.

"Hey!"

I turned around and some girl was walking up to me.

"Yeah?"

She knocked my camera out of my hands.

"What the fuck is-"

"Stay away from Ivan, you whore."

"What the actual fuck is your problem?"

I picked up my camera.

"I want you to stay away from Ivan, he's mine."

"What the fuck? He's my boyfriend! Oh, you know what? I get it."

"Get what?"

"Your one of those jealous fans."

"W-what? No I'm not! Stay away from Ivan!"

"I'm not going to stay away from my boyfriend."

She grabbed my camera out of my hands and threw it on the ground. I'm pretty sure it's broken.

"What the fuck?!"

She pushed me and I almost fell back.

"That's it!"

I pushed her ten times more harder than she did to me. She fell on her butt and she immediately got up. She started to swing at me but I dodged it. I punched her in her face and she fell to the floor. Her friends just watched and didn't do anything. What great friends she has. I got on top of her started punching her in the face. She only got a couple good punches to my face but I del with it. Someone pulled me off of her and picked me up. Whoever picked me up, put me over there shoulder. I didn't even argue. I got carried into the Team 10 house. As soon as we were inside I was set down. I looked up and it was Ivan.

"What the fuck was that all about?"

"That bitch broke my camera and was telling me I had to stay away from you. Then she literally started pushing me and then try to fucking swing at me. I tried to be calm about it but she wanted to cause violence and shit. Like who-"

Ivan cupped my face.

"Sh, sh, it's alright."

I stopped rambling. Ivan started looking at my face.

"What?"

"Your eye is all red."

"I'm fine."

"No your not, I'm going to take care of you. This is never going to happen again."

A/N: Sorry it was short.